"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

"Oh yeah, Minecraft has so many useful NPCs, a good and somewhat simple but still versatile electricity system, actually good caves that people haven't wanted updates for but Mojang refuses to provide, and entirely useful and content-filled updates. You're right, Minecraft is so much better and I should feel ashamed for liking a different game than you."

Tbh the only comeback I can imagine is "Seriously? How have you survived for so long while being so clueless?"

yeah, no. We're not fighting over games, or fighting at all. We're just coming up with comebacks for people who call terraria a ripoff of minecraft (Like, you know, the title says).

yeah, no. We're not fighting over games, or fighting at all. We're just coming up with comebacks for people who call terraria a ripoff of minecraft (Like, you know, the title says).
We're SUPPOSED to be just coming up with comebacks for people who call terraria ripoff of minecraft

"You can customise your skins freely? Well it doesn't matter since you always cover it up with bland iron armour in about 5 minutes"

"What's your favourite armour set bonus? What's that, you don't have any? Ok then favourite accessory? What's that, you don't have any? Ok then then, favourite vanity piece? What's that? None again?"

And this:
Familiar clothes, dyes, accessories, and vanity slots don't exist in minecraft, so there's more flexibility either way.

*when told Minecraft is better than Terraria*
Wow. Imagine holding only 64 items. Whats that? You say you have crossbows? Sorry, say hello to my S.D.M.G.!

Minecraft just had a new snapshot where they've added an entire new set of armour and tools beyond diamond, only took them 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom