"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

I'm for terraria, but I used to be a boi who only cared about minecraft, and when people say minecraft is bad, or things are stolen, I still defend it, even though terraria is 100x better in my eyes.

If someone said that terraria was 2d minecraft to me, I'd say they see it that way because they have a 2d brain.

I'm for terraria, but I used to be a boi who only cared about minecraft, and when people say minecraft is bad, or things are stolen, I still defend it, even though terraria is 100x better in my eyes.

If someone said that terraria was 2d minecraft to me, I'd say they see it that way because they have a 2d brain.
Netherite is less cool hellstone
:naughty:

Minecraft is learning, you now need a different crafting station to make Netherite items.
Just like you need a hellforge to make hellstone bars instead of a normal forge?

Wow, they are making it more and more like hellstone every day.
(please don't take this seriously, this whole thing is just a joke I made to annoy @Sir. Fluff)

Netherite "ore" needs a second material to make into ingots, hmmmmmm....
Newer minecraft updates are turning Minecraft into a 3D clone of terraria. Sadly, the progression isn't executed that well - The Wither bossfight is a joke, mansions give very little loot...

"Terraria's just 2-D Minecraft",
Oh yeah? I'd reconsider your uneducated assumption, if I were you. Thank God I'm not, though, because no one with a brain in their skull would desire being a grubby-fingered gatorade-chugging imbecile like you. Only a mental patient would find any similarities between the two that constitute a copy, let alone your "2-D Minecraft" idea.
First thing's first, Terraria has 15 more bosses than Minecraft, 25 if you count all the minibosses and console content. To put more salt on the wound for Minecraft's crippling combat system, the second boss in the game isn't even functional. The wither doesn't have any other form of combat than blowing up the ugly wooden shacks that you can make.
Second of all, Minecraft has five swords and two bows. That's about 1/30 of the total weapon count that Terraria boasts, and that includes more than dinky sticks that do 13 damage tops.
Terraria is a complex pixel-art RPG masterpiece, with hundreds of hours of gameplay and lore that crushes Minecraft's so called "story", which shows up after defeating the Ender Dragon. It doesn't even relate to the game in any sense. Minecraft claims you can do anything you want, that you can make your own story, but it leaves the game with no structure.
Overall, Terraria is much more complex, and it obliterates Minecraft in gameplay.
That's my response, in case the words are uttered. Pfft, 2-D Minecraft...

U can easily just say terraria was fully released before Minecraft because Minecraft was in beta until November 18 2011 so technically terraria was a full game before Minecraft therefore Minecraft is technically the rip-off

Building and survival games are not always ripoffs of Minecraft (except the 3D ones with only pixel art designs and have "craft" in their name). Terraria is a 2D game where you try to survive, not build a lot. There are much more items and bosses. The developers of Terraria just decided to add a "Nether" (the Underworld).

I only download minecraft for one reason.
A mod that makes your experience like a pokemon game, I think both are fine, only Terraria is better, Minecraft is a flat game, without lore, without easy bosses, they don't give you much help, however Terraria It gives you that, but minecraft has a good pokemon mod ... HMMMMM ... I keep choosing Terraria.

But terraria is a rip-off of minecraft:naughty: Just kidding, I would just point out all the drastic differences between the two games (I actually play minecraft and terraria, and happen to like them both)
Same here, both of them have different feels to the game, but for me if someone said they erratic is a Minecraft rip off I would be like, come here let me show you how it’s not, then I show them how fun it is, and tell them about some terraria youtubers, and someday they may buy terraria, well, it never happens to me so if it does happen I’ll just try to do that.

Back
Top Bottom