"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

Why we can't like both Terraria and Minecraft?
For example, i like both.
Of course you can like both! I like both and I play both. I like and play Starbound too. There's a misconception that if you like Terraria, you must hate Minecraft and vice-versa. The frustration only comes about when people suggest porting something from Minecraft into Terraria without giving it any thought, or people trying to hate on Minecraft, thinking it'll make them 'cool'.

The frustration only comes about when people suggest porting something from Minecraft into Terraria without giving it any thought,
I honestly think that either Terraria or Minecraft should include an easter egg that roasts the other game. I wanted to quote a message here, just thought this section was most fitting.

I honestly think that either Terraria or Minecraft should include an easter egg that roasts the other game. I wanted to quote a message here, just thought this section was most fitting.
Hmm, what is that roasting easter egg?

Also, terraria has creeper costume and minecraft has "Also try Terraria" splash.
So i guess it's not gonna happen

IMO, Terraria crushes Minecraft. But I still enjoy checking Minecraft out from time to time. Both games are legitimately good, and I recommend trying out both(Just Terraria more because yes :dryadnaughty:).

Terraira has 15 bosses. Minecraft only has 3. (That being, in order of which they were added, Ender Dragon, The Wither, and the Elder Guardian.)

Everyone chill out. I personally enjoy both of these games but people have different opinions about either games. There is one fan base that will trash out the other. Opinions can be kept or shared.

Terraira has 15 bosses. Minecraft only has 3. (That being, in order of which they were added, Ender Dragon, The Wither, and the Elder Guardian.)
And of course, the bosses also follow these respective issues
ED: Requires a solid 40 kills of an extremely rare mob (if you're lucky AND collect them without losing some to death)
Wi: Destroys surrounding terrain like a snowman cannon with rocket IVs.
EG: Undodgeable in every attack

Overall, it depends on what you're looking for. If you want a challenging game with well balanced mechanics and quality of life updates, try Terraria. If you want a game that's only difficulty comes from having negative amounts of QOL and forces grinding, then take a crack at minecraft.

Everyone chill out. I personally enjoy both of these games but people have different opinions about either games. There is one fan base that will trash out the other. Opinions can be kept or shared.
This thread isn't about bashing Minecraft. It's about coming up with things to say to people that need enlightening that Terraria isn't a ripoff of Minecraft.
[doublepost=1551209384,1551209321][/doublepost]Also, you probably either didn't read the previous comments, or misinterpreted them.

This thread isn't about bashing Minecraft. It's about coming up with things to say to people that need enlightening that Terraria isn't a ripoff of Minecraft.
[doublepost=1551209384,1551209321][/doublepost]Also, you probably either didn't read the previous comments, or misinterpreted them.
Don’t assume that I didn’t read the other comments. Let’s not fight about two games, I was just commenting about not freaking out over Two different fan bases.

I was just saying, a lot of Minecraft fans think Terraria is a ripoff of it, and some think vice versa. It's just coming up with things to say back to them.

Disclaimer: I own, play, and love Minecraft, Starbound, and Terraria.
That being said: Minecraft's creator literally abandoned it. What kind of creator abandons their own creation? Terraria, however, is still being worked on by (i believe) its original team. So any content you see in Minecraft is nothing more than gimmicks created by sheep in an effort to keep Notch's fanbase. All content you see in Terraria is a culmination of creative efforts made by Terraria's developers, Terraria's community, and various other outside sources (such as the yoyo company). 100 percent of its content is made with love, while 100 percent of Minecraft's new additions are merely cash grabs and gimmicks, nothing more. They added... one boss. In that entire time. The Wither. That was like 10 years. Wake the hell up. It's plain as flippin day which game is better.
[doublepost=1551305711,1551305643][/doublepost]That is what you should say.

If they're a 10 year old that doesnt understand any of that, just say only scrubs play minecraft and they're all scared of terraria because its actually hard. Remind them about expert mode.

Minecraft is more a sandbox, it's a nice game to chill out while terraria is more dynamic - it has more RPG elements than minecraft.
I'd guess comparing both games is kinda unfair, those games are too diffent.

Back
Top Bottom