"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

“Why do you play a Minecraft rip-off?” said the Call of Duty, Battlefield, CS:GO, Doom, Fortnite, PUBG-player.
“Why did you buy the same game 47 times?” replied the Terraria Intellectual.

Oh, you want for modding, then better check this up, instead: tModLoader/tModLoader

“Why do you play a Minecraft rip-off?” said the Call of Duty, Battlefield, CS:GO, Doom, Fortnite, PUBG-player.
“Why did you buy the same game 47 times?” replied the Terraria Intellectual.

Call of duty and battlefield are a lot different than fortnite, Though pubg and fortnite are basically the same, And yeah battlefield and call of duty are basiccaly the same as well, Though doom is way different.

Terraria was in development before Minecraft I believe, although I could be wrong.
Essentially Terraria came out in May 18th of 2011 when as Minecraft came out of beta in November 10th of 2011.

Minecraft started development in on the 17 of May in 2009, Though i cannot find info on when terraria started development.

I got an idea,how about you go to them and see if they are playing fortnite

"Why are you playing that PUBG ripoff ? "

NOTE : I am not saying fortnite not fun its fun but I said this often if a kid asking me "why are you playing PUBG,Fortnite is more fun" that to me.Its just i don't like building a ramp while shooting
Actually its a ripoff of Apex Legends

Technically. however,
It doesn't rely on the pixel style as much as Terraria.
Although, I'd want to slap/punch them too.

Back
Top Bottom