PC Terraria is broken badly. And this can be used to make very powerfull cheats.

DatDog

Terrarian
Hello terrarian,please read this and try to report this to devs, i can't report because i can't find their contacts and i'm not true terraria player ;(

While i experimented with terraria 1.4.0.2 i made some BAD things that should be reported to devs.

For example, nebula arcanum with over 10000 damage and insane speed.

Terraria 20-05-2020 22-56-58-893.png

Or ability to make ANY in-game item from air.

Terraria 20-05-2020 23-24-34-539.png

And i can move to the ocean of medium sized world in seconds.

Terraria-20-05-2020-21-56-30.gif

And that's not everything, i can make myself absolutely invinsible, not just fast regeneration like classic god mode, just NO damage.

And any item can be modified whatever i want, like...

Imagine dirt tile item that places not dirt tile, but Lihzard Altar.

Or plantera's bulb,why not.

And that can be done on any server or world. Player can be modified or any item can be given and modified to INSANE properties.

Please do something with this, a truly powerfull community of terraria.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Did you find some bugs or exploits? Or did you just straight up cheat with third party programs?

Regarding reporting this whatever it may me, follow the link down below to a sub forum dedicated for 1.4 Bug Reports.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/journeys-end-bug-reports.219/
That's not a bug or exploit, but a very poor protection of game.

I created cheat (wow cheater) with zero effort and already can make that crazy stuff.

Devs should know about that fact.

I'm pretty sure they do. Nearly 99% of all games without competitive multiplayer can be cheated on very easily with zero effort. That's not even a challenge or something special.
For Terrarias multiplayer, I know there is a server option when using a dedicated server to add additional cheat protection. Have you tried using your method while this option is turned on?

I'm pretty sure they do. Nearly 99% of all games without competitive multiplayer can be cheated on very easily with zero effort. That's not even a challenge or something special.
For Terrarias multiplayer, I know there is a server option when using a dedicated server to add additional cheat protection. Have you tried using your method while this option is turned on?

I created my OWN local vanilla server with protection on. And then used TShock for same thing, then used that cheat on random server.

It worked just perfect on every server.

If you use any 3rd party tools within the game (tshock is one of them) then what you are seeing is invalid for bug reports.

It is unavoidable for games to have cheats made for them. Terraria has also always allowed mods so it is going to happen where people will make tools to make the game behave in different ways than what the developer intends. It remains the decision of the player on whether to use 3rd party tools or not.

Bug reports are only valid if you experience unintended behavior within the game using the features available that the game gives you. If you can get this behavior without using cheats or 3rd party tools it is a different case, but because you are using 3rd party tools, it is on you.

Most developers aren't going to bother with anti-cheat for single player or cooperative multiple player games. If you want to cheap in single player, that's your business. Don't like playing with cheaters? Don't invite/join them.

Anti-cheat is not trivial. Heck, the ones out there are barely working given the number of cheaters in e.g. CS:GO, COD:Warzone ...

Yeah, it's not the dev's fault if you grab something like Cheat Engine and use it to break the game.

This isn't some paid subscription MMO game. It's a mostly singleplayer game with free optional multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom