Official Terraria is included in the Latest Humble Bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good morning Terrarians!

We wanted to take a few moments to share with everyone that - for the first time ever - Terraria is included as a part of the latest Humble Bundle: the Humble Jumbo Bundle 2. This is a fantastic set of games, and we are quite excited to be included!
For those of you that might be unaware, Humble Bundles are packages of games sold online where you, the purchaser, determine the price you pay. In addition, a portion of the proceeds may go to charity (your choice).

Humble Jumbo Bundle 2 is supporting the American Red Cross as well as the Child's Play Charity.

Once you select how much you want to pay, you may then choose how you want to divide up your payment (between the devs and charity) - we would sincerely ask that you give at least some decent amount of your payment to these awesome charities.

Please note that in order to get Terraria as a part of the package, you have to choose to pay more than the most recent average amount.

This Humble Bundle will run for approximately the next two weeks, and we encourage all of our fans to check it out today - this is a great chance to pick up some fantastic games at an affordable price while possibly giving back to charity!

https://www.humblebundle.com

Thanks, as always, to you all for your continued support. We know you are hungry for news around 1.3 and the other ongoing projects/updates. We hope to be able to bring you information on those fronts in the near future.
Thanks!

I'm kinda surprised no one posted anything on this, but me. Anyways, that's great news! Humble Bundle better be proud to have Terraria in their "Bundle" :p

Am I the only person who only clicked on this topic because I was annoyed by the mispelling in the topic's title?

"in included" wut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom