Mobile Terraria isn’t available in my country

RSOTI_

Terrarian
I was trying to download terraria to play
But i couldn’t find it in appstore.
And when i clicked on the link on google it took me to appstore but it said terraria isn’t available in my country.
I’m from Vietnam.
Is there anyway to fix this?
(Sorry if there is any grammar errors)

Vpn won’t work because my payment method isn’t available in other country.
So even if i change my region, i can’t buy it
do you have any consoles? because if so you could get it physically. other than that i can't think of anything legal.

hello, sorry for digging out the old but I run into this issue on Google Play too, I'm also from Vietnam. Anyone have update on this problem?

I have a PC but I want to play on my mobile when I have no access to my computer, does Terraria have anything like syncing game save from PC to mobile?

Last edited:
It does not. Currently, Terraria does not offer cross-save/play function between platforms, so you will be starting over completely once you acquire Mobile Terraria.
Thank you for your reply, well I have just watched some Terraria videos on mobile and the control seems to be hard to me anyway, guess I will stick to the PC version.

I was trying to download terraria to play
But i couldn’t find it in appstore.
And when i clicked on the link on google it took me to appstore but it said terraria isn’t available in my country.
I’m from Vietnam.
Is there anyway to fix this?
(Sorry if there is any grammar errors)
Well everyone should have it i love the game if it is mobile u might be able to try steam it also works for pc srry if this dident work and srry for spelling mistakes also i hope u get the game again it is the best

Well everyone should have it i love the game if it is mobile u might be able to try steam it also works for pc srry if this dident work and srry for spelling mistakes also i hope u get the game again it is the best
You can't play steam games on mobile that I'm aware of.

Back
Top Bottom