terraria issue

dratinni4

Terrarian
so i bought terraria yesterday and when i tried to run it terraria showed me a white screen. Then after 10 to 20 seconds after opening terraria it crashes

ps. if someone have fix for this please write it in comments

pss. i dont know but i cant record it because when i start recording it crashes my recording app

so i bought terraria yesterday and when i tried to run it terraria showed me a white screen. Then after 10 to 20 seconds after opening terraria it crashes

ps. if someone have fix for this please write it in comments

pss. i dont know but i cant record it because when i start recording it crashes my recording app
What type of device are you trying to play on?

I play on PC
Ah, if you play on PC, that makes a difference. I’ll move this over to the PC Technical section to see if others know of a solution (it was originally moved to Mobile Tech section because your profile says you play on PC and mobile and it seemed more like a mobile issue).

Can you give more information, like did you buy it on Steam or GOG? What type of computer it is, what type of hardware. The more info the better.

Ah, if you play on PC, that makes a difference. I’ll move this over to the PC Technical section to see if others know of a solution (it was originally moved to Mobile Tech section because your profile says you play on PC and mobile and it seemed more like a mobile issue).

Can you give more information, like did you buy it on Steam or GOG? What type of computer it is, what type of hardware. The more info the better.
I play on windows 10 and bought terraria on steam. My laptop is vaio and i got this laptop like 3 years ago and i don't know type of my hardware, i have 4 GB ram and intel core i3-4005U and my system type is 64 bit system and procesor

I play on windows 10 and bought terraria on steam. My laptop is vaio and i got this laptop like 3 years ago and i don't know type of my hardware, i have 4 GB ram and intel core i3-4005U and my system type is 64 bit system and procesor
I dont need help anymore some russian hacker stole my steam account

so i got my account back and here are the specifications: Gram na Windowsie 10 i kupiłem terraria na Steamie. Mój laptop to Vaio i mam tego laptopa jak 3 lata temu i nie znam typu mojego sprzętu, mam 4 GB RAM i Intel Core i3-4005U, a mój system to 64-bitowy system i procesor

Back
Top Bottom