tModLoader Terraria Item Maker Tool

Emilp05

Spazmatism
Last edited:
Interesting mod.
I have a suggestion, upon making your sword it should have an option for a projectile and what it might do.
So lets say you want a projectile, it will ask if it's a tracer bullet (A bullet that follows the enemy). If you select yes it will give you a weapon that shoots such projectile, if no then it won't.

Interesting mod.
I have a suggestion, upon making your sword it should have an option for a projectile and what it might do.
So lets say you want a projectile, it will ask if it's a tracer bullet (A bullet that follows the enemy). If you select yes it will give you a weapon that shoots such projectile, if no then it won't.
Well it is still a work in progress and i expect it to have quite alot more features

Ooh this tool looks promising, should help make mod making much faster. I look forward to seeing where it will go from here!

can't get it to run. says "failed to execute script main" I tried it with and without extracting the "base_library"

Last edited:
I had the same error but fixed it. For some reason file "dir" in data folder contained "C:\Users\emilp\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources" instead of correct path. Just change the user name.

I had the same error but fixed it. For some reason file "dir" in data folder contained "C:\Users\emilp\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources" instead of correct path. Just change the user name.
Right crap forgot to remove the text from that file. Whoops

How do you get the app? All I can find in File Explorer are the files for it, not the actual app.
Screenshot (1).png

Back
Top Bottom