Xbox One Terraria Items for Gold Coins

JASON RICE

Terrarian
Hi folks. I've just started Hard Mode. Love the game and want to get all achievements etc.

Really don't have the time to invest to get all armours & pets so I am willing to pay someone who can help.

Ideally I'd like armours, best weapons and accessories, pets, rarest ores/bars and a set of wings and an infinite flight item please.

If anyone is willing to help with this on Xbox One, send me a message on XBL. My Gamertag is Grumpy Bake.

Thank you

Hello Jason Rice,

Our policy on trading items is that players must trade only using in-game items. It is not acceptable using Real life currency or real life materials for trading on these Forums.

If you want to get Silver Armor and trade with 5 gold coins from in-game as an example, that would be acceptable, but it is not acceptable to use real life cash.

If you edit your Thread description to trade with an in-game item, I can change the Thread Title to reflect that if you tell me what you'd like to change it to. Otherwise if you cannot do that, we will have to lock this Thread.

If there is no response in 24 hours, this Thread will be locked. At that point you can PM myself or another staff member if you have questions, or want to make changes for this Thread.

Hi. Sorry. Just signed up for the site and wasn't aware. Could trade for plenty of in game gold in that case or any other items that may be of interest.

Thank you for your understanding. I've changed the title to reflect that you're willing to trade with Gold Coins. Other members who are interested may post offers, and you can move forward from there.

Another thing to mention:
There is no longer an item in Xbox One that provides infinite flight. There used to be one, but you had to hack in order to obtain it.

Back
Top Bottom