Other Game The Roblox Thread

In the roblox ugc (User Generated Content) catalog, I found items that are almost exactly the same to terraria items. Being the melee chlorophyte armor, and the Zenith.
1635010547109.png
1635010572455.png
1635010590794.png
1635010648315.png
Roblox versions
1635010794506.png
1635010843634.png
Terraria versions
I think it's pretty cool that this exists. The Roblox zenith does have the crystal and hilt colours swapped so it looks kinda different

Links: Left Emerald Berserk Pauldron - Roblox, Right Emerald Berserk Pauldron - Roblox, Emerald Berserk Helmet - Roblox, Cosmic Sword - Roblox

Attachments

• 1635010712048.png
    1635010712048.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 88
If you're asking if you'll get in trouble for making one, I'm sure you'll be completely fine. Roblox is full of knock offs of oðer games and most of ðem haven't been taken down. If you're asking if Re-Logic is ok wiþ it, I can't answer ðat but I'd guess ðey probably don't mind.

This is a concept for a roblox game its based off of an infection game (example kaiju paradise)
But in this concept I made it so there are different teams [ humans ] [ goop floofs ] [ vine hosts ] and [ null born ]

Each team has a boss that wanders the map the human one is the "destroyer" its a man in heavy armor welding 2 shot guns

The boss for the goop floofs is the "hall of goop" its a blob of the infection goop it slides through the hallways it has a large amount of health but you can deal more damage if you find its weak spot

The boss for the vine hosts is well there are 3 of them and they switch when they have been out for 20 minutes I don't want to explain all of them RN

The boss of the null born is the entity it randomly teleports around the map getting killed by it is the only way to become a null born

The map has an underground part and an above ground part the underground is a laboratory environment mostly goop floofs down there the above ground is a forest area with some paths to the underground mostly vine hosts are there

Wow I have been making this for like 20 minutes I'm going to put it up now

This is a concept for a roblox game its based off of an infection game (example kaiju paradise)
But in this concept I made it so there are different teams [ humans ] [ goop floofs ] [ vine hosts ] and [ null born ]

Each team has a boss that wanders the map the human one is the "destroyer" its a man in heavy armor welding 2 shot guns

The boss for the goop floofs is the "hall of goop" its a blob of the infection goop it slides through the hallways it has a large amount of health but you can deal more damage if you find its weak spot

The boss for the vine hosts is well there are 3 of them and they switch when they have been out for 20 minutes I don't want to explain all of them RN

The boss of the null born is the entity it randomly teleports around the map getting killed by it is the only way to become a null born

The map has an underground part and an above ground part the underground is a laboratory environment mostly goop floofs down there the above ground is a forest area with some paths to the underground mostly vine hosts are there

Wow I have been making this for like 20 minutes I'm going to put it up now
Hi @Fox king ☺ I moved your post into this Roblox thread. Anything related to Roblox can go in this thread. :)

I have the sword that resembles the Zenith, never knew that there were more Terraria-like stuff though
I also recently found a sword that looks to be a mix of the Blood Butcherer and the Bladetongue:
AD6518BF-517E-479C-9384-A76EBA37ACEF.jpeg
86B6AAE3-3469-4480-91FE-9B302B98A671.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom