Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe within a week from now

Edited Im so exited
Well, if it is a week from now then it might be cool.

But, maybe we should leave the guessing to the people responsible for the game. Remember, this is NOT in their hands anymore. For a minute just stop and imagine if they did bring out 1.4 all rushed with all the bugs still in it. So much that the game crashes and you'll be mad because you won't be able to enjoy it to the maximum potential. Now imagine that what's going on here, is that they want to fix that problem BEFORE they release it.

So be patient and be glad that they are taking their time to iron out the bugs and glitches. Also remember, if you in desperate need to play 1.4 Terraria, it is available on Mobile and PC. But if you're on Playstation or XBox, maybe you should play a different game while you wait and let the developers have their time to figure out what they need to do after Sony and Microsoft give them an answer. Because all your guessing and wanting 1.4 to come out sooner, is not gonna speed up the process.

Well, if it is a week from now then it might be cool.

But, maybe we should leave the guessing to the people responsible for the game. Remember, this is NOT in their hands anymore. For a minute just stop and imagine if they did bring out 1.4 all rushed with all the bugs still in it. So much that the game crashes and you'll be mad because you won't be able to enjoy it to the maximum potential. Now imagine that what's going on here, is that they want to fix that problem BEFORE they release it.

So be patient and be glad that they are taking their time to iron out the bugs and glitches. Also remember, if you in desperate need to play 1.4 Terraria, it is available on Mobile and PC. But if you're on Playstation or XBox, maybe you should play a different game while you wait and let the developers have their time to figure out what they need to do after Sony and Microsoft give them an answer. Because all your guessing and wanting 1.4 to come out sooner, is not gonna speed up the process.
I agree with you because personally, I want to play a game that isn't crashing a lot and doesn't have a crap ton of bugs so I can actually play the game!

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.
is this gonna fix the sandstorm bug where sandstorms happen like 80% of the time

Actually, according to the release notes of PC 1.4. It does state that the update made Sandstorms less frequent. So I have a strong belief that this will be true for 1.4 Console as well.
I had only some small background glitches in the underworld along with an occasional crash and even the Sandstorm event occur 80% of the time also the Npcs would have a flicker like glitch aswell
my version being on the ps4 hopefully those glitches will be fixed in v1.4

I saw somethings on youtube, maybe à ps4 gameplay, in desc He said "release between 7 & 10h", i hope

Why would some random person on YT have insider information that we don't have?

If you don't hear it from us, take it with a grain of salt folks. :)

hey loki, when journeys end is submitted. what will YOU be doing after.
and, will there be mods included in the submition.

Last edited:
hey loki, when journeys end is submitted. what will YOU be doing after.

Who says that JE Console is all that I am doing... or ever was? :eek: :cool:

Are there permissions I can give and take on journey mode so others cant spawns stuff in or, if not, is it possible to add later?

JE permissions will not be changing. Some are "world level" and others are "player level". Learn more here >

If Microsoft/Sony, gives green button to release 1.4, it doesn't going to see the light this weekend, right? (I'm sorry for my English, I'm Mexican and it's difficult haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom