Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
¿No estás seguro de lo que está roto? Sin embargo, el código de Switch será una base de código completamente nueva ... por lo que los errores antiguos no existirán (pero, de nuevo, ¡todos los nuevos podrían! :pag )

[MEDIA = youtube] KcAcpLAbKo0 [/ MEDIA]

¿No estoy seguro de lo que quieres decir? ¿Puedes elaborar?
that when there is crossplay between all platforms, there is a way to play locally for free with mobile players (and play with friends from Xbox, Ps4, etc. on a paid basis).

If it is not understood very well, it is that I am using the translator :'D

Man, I can't wait till this releases!
Quick question though- I'm not sure if this was a feature or a bug, but sometimes when I open my inventory and try to move something, it wouldn't let me move anything. If it is a bug, is it fixed?
It happens when you are doing an attack animation. Like the enchanted sword has the chime to tell you when you can swing the sword.

that when there is crossplay between all platforms, there is a way to play locally for free with mobile players (and play with friends from Xbox, Ps4, etc. on a paid basis).

If it is not understood very well, it is that I am using the translator :'D

Hard to say right now - we will tackle the details on how crossplay will (or won't) work when we get to that point in development. Still lots to do first.

Almost feel like I've been robbed at this point waiting what seems like forever for an update that even mobile has now, I think console players should be compensated in one way or another for making us wait this long, you gotta remember we also paid for this game
Seriously? It's only been a month. Get over yourself. You act it's been several months. Be thankful you don't have to pay for the update. These wonderful people at DR Studios are offering this update to you FOR FREE! Oh yeah.... They're really robbing us by making us wait so that we can have an update that isn't full of bugs and glitches, not to mention crashes.

This comment is also for those who believe that this update isn't coming out fast enough. Let's see you come out with a game (From Scratch), that is free from bugs, glitches, or crashes, within the timeframe that YOU are putting on these people (Not to mention, having companies like Sony, Microsoft, as well as Nintendo checking your progress), meanwhile you have a lot of people impatiently waiting for an update. All this is on YOUR shoulders. If you think all of this is easy, then you need a reality check.

DR Studios are working hard at getting the update TO YOU, as soon as possible. And as they sit there, waiting for approval from Sony & Microsoft, you sit there and say that you feel almost robbed waiting this long.

Last edited:

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.
Is 1.4 Terraria for consoles going to be mouse and keyboard compatible?

Almost feel like I've been robbed at this point waiting what seems like forever for an update that even mobile has now, I think console players should be compensated in one way or another for making us wait this long, you gotta remember we also paid for this game
Back during 1.3 era, console players had to wait over two years for the update to come to consoles.

I'm thinking at this point, we will probably get the release date on Septembers sotg, for a release sometime in October, I'm only speculating as it's almost been a month just for submission, so probably some kink's needed working out....or failing that Sony and Microsoft are enjoying playing it too much 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom