Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
look, I respect your opinion but don't throw out the artificial difficulty excuse soulsborne games aren't that hard it depends on which one you play and ng+ lets you play through the game again with your current gear and weapons the enemies get buffed to compensate for this if you want an easy souls game, play Dark souls 1 or Sekiro don't hate something because it's hard, accept it as a challenge, what's the point of a game if you don't challenge yourself

first of all, none of that sounds like "respecting my opinion".

second of all, i'll PM you, cause i don't want to continue contributing to the off-topic discussions.

first of all, none of that sounds like "respecting my opinion".

second of all, i'll PM you, cause i don't want to continue contributing to the off-topic discussions.
how am I not respecting your opinion? all I did was kindly disagree, I could have been worse like 85% of the soulsborne community and said stuff like "filthy casual" or "git gud" but I won't and never will because I'm mature enough not to

how am I not respecting your opinion? all I did was kindly disagree, I could have been worse like 85% of the soulsborne community and said stuff like "filthy casual" or "git gud" but I won't and never will because I'm mature enough not to

telling me how to play games and putting down the very existence of games if they're not challenging is not being respectful.

now just drop it, i'm done discussing it.

Last edited:
telling me how to play games and putting down the very existence of games if they're not challenging is not being respectful.

now drop it, i've made my opinion clear.
yeah you did make your opinion clear after calling me an elitist for liking a game and defending it

<screenshot from a conversation removed by forum staff>

"Im" the one that needs to grow up?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah you did make your opinion clear after calling me an elitist for liking a game and defending it View attachment 341627
"Im" the one that needs to grow up?
Just saying, I find pretty much every Soulborne game pretty relaxing to play. The huge world, simple combat, and great atmosphere make them great games to just admire, and bosses are always fun to fight, outside like Skeleton Lords or Pinwheel lol.

now just drop it, i'm done discussing it.
sorry for being off-topic I just felt I needed to defend myself
Hi @ZeroJinKui and @Topaz_bastion yes, it would be great to take this discussion to a conversation (if you’d like) in order to keep this thread on-topic. If you need to reply to me (or each other) about this, please send it in a conversation instead of in this thread. :)

my username is for playstation: LGANO1009
Hi there @LGANO1009 for playing with other PlayStation players, check out this section: Console Quick Hookup It has lots of threads that you can browse through, and you can add your own PSN there.

<member removed the contents of original post>
@ZETTTABITE this is unnecessary and not welcome here. When you’re talking about the person instead of the topic it’s crossed the line. Please keep that in mind going forward. <edited to remove this portion of my reply as it’s moot now.>

Last edited:
Your characters will remain the same, and will not be changed. Some of the items on your characters may change though, as certain items are being removed, but everything else (hearts, man's etc.) will remain the same. It is the same with worlds: a copy of your worlds will be made, and updated to fit 1.4, but they will stay the same difficulty and size.

When this happens you shouldn't really notice much different and will be able to carry on playing them just the same.

That said, personally I will make new worlds and characters, to experience all the new stuff at the right time. None of this starting 1.4 with everything needed for a Zenith, for me lol
Thanks

@Unit One quick question, sorry if it's been asked already, obviously I will be creating a new world upon release of JE, however my current world I have at present is literally just a storage world where all my items are kept, will that still be accessible to use in terms of storage to grab the old items for my new world?

@Unit One quick question, sorry if it's been asked already, obviously I will be creating a new world upon release of JE, however my current world I have at present is literally just a storage world where all my items are kept, will that still be accessible to use in terms of storage to grab the old items for my new world?

that's how it has worked up to this point, i imagine that is how it will work with 1.4, as well.

unless, of course, you plan on creating a journey mode character/world, because JM characters can only visit JM worlds, and vice versa for non-JM characters/worlds.

i still visit my original 1.1 old-gen console world now and then, and it works fine.

Last edited:
Your old worlds and characters will still be available. Standard characters will still be able to access your storage world.

However, if you plan to use Journey Mode, you will need to make a JM character, and it will be unable to enter non-Journey Mode worlds.

Your old worlds and characters will still be available. Standard characters will still be able to access your storage world.

However, if you plan to use Journey Mode, you will need to make a JM character, and it will be unable to enter non-Journey Mode worlds.
That's great thanks for confirming, also instead of making a new storage world, would I be able to add the new stuff to an old world? For storage purposes only of course?

...you can buy both of the ingredients for exploding bullets.

buy them, research them, dupe them. %-_-
It is a metaphor. If you need anything that requires something that is rare or hard to get and requires a stack of it is going to want to be duped so you have enough without researching it if you don’t have enough

Ok, guys, Im back after taking a couple days of to clear my head, I hope you haven't killed one another whilst I was gone, that was just a light hearted tease to start things off by the way. But yeah, 1 week to go, looking forward to it, I need to archive my old pre 1.4 stuff cause honestly im not proud of it, the character is ok, but the world is just a mess, so yeah I dont mind starting over, I kinda want a fresh start to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom