Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
1920.png

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​

I am so excited for 1.4 console to come out. Not that I am ungrateful but will we be getting the tmod loader or some sort of modding capabilities for console? I havent seen a single console game that has modding so I hope you are the first I see. Also thanks SO MUCH to the devs I am so grateful to them.

I am so excited for 1.4 console to come out. Not that I am ungrateful but will we be getting the tmod loader or some sort of modding capabilities for console? I havent seen a single console game that has modding so I hope you are the first I see. Also thanks SO MUCH to the devs I am so grateful to them.
From my understanding, I don't think consoles will be seeing tmodloader anytime soon. Consoles are no exactly mod-friendly (as of yet). But who knows, I could be wrong. But for right now, I won't count on modding Terraria on consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom