Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 341091

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oye siiiiiiiii
Y t modloader si saldra para la xbox one
Me muero de ganas de jugar al calamity mod
Y que buen noticion saludos alos desarriyadores por esta noticia

Oye siiiiiiiii
Y t modloader si saldra para la xbox one
Me muero de ganas de jugar al calamity mod
Y que buen noticion saludos alos desarriyadores por esta noticia
Impossible because Console/Mobile hacking (sorry can't 2x post from another thread :/)

There is no official PS5 or XBox Series X/S version of Terraria. But since they are backwards compatible, they'll all be running their respectable versions (PS4, XBox One X/S)
Thank you.

I am so excited for 1.4 console to come out. Not that I am ungrateful but will we be getting the tmod loader or some sort of modding capabilities for console? I havent seen a single console game that has modding so I hope you are the first I see. Also thanks SO MUCH to the devs I am so grateful to them.
It most likely won't happen
3DS version when? Lol
Never

Also any news on switch? Like do you have a date of when you will submit to Nintendo? @Loki

It most likely won't happen

Never

Also any news on switch? Like do you have a date of when you will submit to Nintendo? @Loki
There is no word yet. According to what Loki posted during the Microsoft and Sony submission, they can now focus on getting the 1.4 update ready for submission. However, that in itself will take a bit of time, depending on how far DR Studios is from completing the update for submission to Nintendo. Then, once submitted, it will be upto Nintendo to give them the greenlight for release. As you now know, that can take a while too, since the update was submitted to Microsoft and Sony back on August 25th. So again, we (Switch users) will have to wait for our day to play Terraria 1.4, but it will all be worth it. Personally, I hope DR Studios was able to patch the problem with Large Worlds and getting to the Ocean without the game crashing.

So... state of the game in August is... Console 1.4 submitted! (Aug 26th)
...state of the game for September will be... Console release. (Sept 30th) 😒

I knew something was up since this process usually doesn't take 3 to 4 weeks. Why would I ever think something with Terraria and console could ever go smooth???

will tmodloader be on console?
Not likely

I knew something was up since this process usually doesn't take 3 to 4 weeks. Why would I ever think something with Terraria and console could ever go smooth???
This is a big update after all (1.3.5.6 to 1.4.0.5). Numerous amounts of changes, balance fixes, and even new additions. Of course it's gonna take a while. I say 3 to 4 weeks is pretty decent.

We got a date for release, and it's less than two weeks away. Can we not just be pleased? Maybe even grateful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom