Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the Terraria- Don't Starve Together crossover gonna happen in october or in november?

...the what now?

did i miss something?

I am so excited for 1.4 console to come out. Not that I am ungrateful but will we be getting the tmod loader or some sort of modding capabilities for console? I havent seen a single console game that has modding so I hope you are the first I see. Also thanks SO MUCH to the devs I am so grateful to them.

From my understanding, I don't think consoles will be seeing tmodloader anytime soon. Consoles are no exactly mod-friendly (as of yet). But who knows, I could be wrong. But for right now, I won't count on modding Terraria on consoles

consoles CAN have mods, they're just under heavy restrictions due to the companies, and it requires very specific deals to be in place.

look at the quake remaster that came out, it allows mods, even fanmade ones... but you must have a bethesda account and be part of their little system.

pretty sure skyrim and fallout 4 some similar systems in place, as well.

anyway, back to the topic at hand... the 30th?

geez, so the end of september, basically... seems my more pessimistic estimates were pretty close.

so submission alone is gonna take over a whole month.

that gives me a bad feeling for the parity update, probably won't see that until next christmas. %:sigh:

View attachment 341091

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​
wooooooo yeahhhh baby thats what its all about thats what I’ve been waitin for!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned, wondering why it didn't pass cert, I am tired of experiencing Terraria in a bad state, and hope this goes well.

FINALLY! A release date! Let's just hope it doesn't come with a game breaking bug this time. *glares at 1.3*
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned, wondering why it didn't pass cert, I am tired of experiencing Terraria in a bad state, and hope this goes well.

did i miss something with 1.3?

the ONLY time i remember terraria being a broken mess was when 1.2 first got implemented, since it was added on the original console build, which broke everything.

i had no issues with 1.1, pipeworks' 1.2, or 1.3, as far as i can remember.

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​

aaaand there it is, Sept. 30th . and w that there, we now officially have a launch date.
now all you kiddo's can finally stop being so restless amirite haha....
i said, AM I RIGHT??!:dryadrolleyes:

personally, rather than incessantly counting down each agonizing second like a madman lol (not pointing no fingers:dryadtongue:), i would take this time to go and get any last minute farms/cheese done, now that we know exactly how much time we have left w the given timeframe.
(Rod o Discord, ML treasure bags, pumpkin and frost moon drops, etc. just to name a few.)

unless specifically tied to world creation - anything you still need or gotta go do before the update drops, now would be the ideal time.

only 12 days remain . get to work.:dryadwink:

There is no word yet. According to what Loki posted during the Microsoft and Sony submission, they can now focus on getting the 1.4 update ready for submission. However, that in itself will take a bit of time, depending on how far DR Studios is from completing the update for submission to Nintendo. Then, once submitted, it will be upto Nintendo to give them the greenlight for release. As you now know, that can take a while too, since the update was submitted to Microsoft and Sony back on August 25th. So again, we (Switch users) will have to wait for our day to play Terraria 1.4, but it will all be worth it. Personally, I hope DR Studios was able to patch the problem with Large Worlds and getting to the Ocean without the game crashing.
But I can get to the oceans on large worlds without it crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom