Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duping wasn't a feature, it's an exploit, so why would they recode it back in?

Item duplication in JM does require researching a number of an item, in the case of bullets only 99, but after that initial expense you can duplicate 999 of them with one click, whenever you need them - including in a fight - without having to have even one of them on you. Surely that's better, and easier, no?
t o let people know what the weird text says, here you go.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep

people sure like to state things with absolutely nothing to back up their statements...

1.4.0.5 WILL have the drunk, bees, and FTW seeds.

it's been stated multiple times, and console is getting the same version mobile has right now... which also has those seeds.

please do some research before randomly stating things as fact, it causes a lot of misinformation to be spread around.
ah wait i mistook ftw for celebrationmk10

Hey I mean yeah duping in journey mode is useful but you have to get a certain amount of an item first, right? Like if I needed exploding bullets and I only had 13 left, and not enough mats to craft more. I would not be able to dupe it in journey

...you can buy both of the ingredients for exploding bullets.

buy them, research them, dupe them. %-_-

View attachment 341091

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​
Who wants to play terraria with me?
psn: NVR_fishy

I am so excited for 1.4 console to come out. Not that I am ungrateful but will we be getting the tmod loader or some sort of modding capabilities for console? I havent seen a single console game that has modding so I hope you are the first I see. Also thanks SO MUCH to the devs I am so grateful to them.
There is probably not going to be mods for console Terraria. Skyrim has mods for console but almost all of the mods are hidden behind a pay wall.

@Loki
Do we have an estimated time period for mobile 1.4.1? I assume it will be beginning of 2022 if console is a ”2022 thing” — or at least I hope.

Not yet. Depends on Switch timing first. More as we can share it on timing.

Anything beyond 1.4 will definitely be 2022.

@Loki will softcore characters stay softcore or will they be journey mode? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've been kinda paranoid about it

You should have waited for the september update to say this so that you didn't make people really antsy because it's easier to wait not knowing a release date for me plus you would have been more sure

@Loki will softcore characters stay softcore or will they be journey mode? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've been kinda paranoid about it
Your characters will remain the same, and will not be changed. Some of the items on your characters may change though, as certain items are being removed, but everything else (hearts, man's etc.) will remain the same. It is the same with worlds: a copy of your worlds will be made, and updated to fit 1.4, but they will stay the same difficulty and size.

When this happens you shouldn't really notice much different and will be able to carry on playing them just the same.

That said, personally I will make new worlds and characters, to experience all the new stuff at the right time. None of this starting 1.4 with everything needed for a Zenith, for me lol

Aye just realised that timezones gonna dunk on us Australians more than likely so we getting it probs on 1st October if timezones are doing their usual business.

isn't that basically what the soulsborne games do...?

the entire games are artificial difficulty and NG+ literally just makes things hit harder and last longer.

yet everyone seems to beg for more.

that's what i feel like master mode on the "for the worthy" seed is... it's terraria souls. :dryadtongue:

only difference is, i'm actually excited to play master mode "for the worthy". :dryadsmile:
look, I respect your opinion but don't throw out the artificial difficulty excuse soulsborne games aren't that hard it depends on which one you play and ng+ lets you play through the game again with your current gear and weapons the enemies get buffed to compensate for this if you want an easy souls game, play Dark souls 1 or Sekiro don't hate something because it's hard, accept it as a challenge, what's the point of a game if you don't challenge yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom