Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately you can't farm the seedler in expert on terraria playstation, and I don't feel like dealing with the other bugs.
man, you're telling me . Overall I got pretty lucky with the RNG; Most of that chest was put together in about an evening into late night or so no sweat: farm some pumpkin moons...easy. Martian invasions? simple. plus I lucked out with 3 enchanted swords in one world (remember junk swords shrines still exist as of TODAY on console) and etc.. but the seedler? THE SEEDLER? That is where RNG finally decided to eff me over tenfold... Lets just say i also have about TWO WHOLE chest-worths of pure Spore Sacs (yeah, that's how many times i expert fought her) up there in my cloudhouse &will never be facing Plantera again in any shape or form cuz shE SIMPLY REFUSES TO NOT TROLL YOU WITH PURE GODDAMN DUPLICATES :nursemad: lmao, for the longest time all i got was Pygmy Staves and Flower Pows, plus waiting for a full biomes worth of plantera bulbs to respawn is a complete pain in the :red:, so yeah, i ended up going to a normal world just for that reason alone where two more eventually dropped.:dryadconfused: 👀

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Don't forget about the frostspark boots and the lava waders for the terraspark boots. Also, don't forget the moonlord treasure bags for the starboard.:bslime:
Ohh of course - i def made sure to have set aside another dedicated chest for ML expert bags and the like for post-update, trust. 👍

If I generate a world before the update comes out will it update with journeys end content or will I have to generate a new world post update?

If I generate a world before the update comes out will it update with journeys end content or will I have to generate a new world post update?
Nop. Loki already talked about it. If you want thé new generation with thé New mini biome, caverns or other extra, you had too create à New one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom