Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! THERE IS NO WAY I'M SURVIVING TILL SATURDAY!!!!!!

Also, I can't watch the streams, as I'm not allowed to watch YouTube. 😭
I think some of the streams are on twitch, so use that as a loophole :merchantwink:
Also looking forward to reading through the giant changelog tomorrow. Is it gonna go up around 1 pm est like the other forum posts have?

I hear the changelog is forty seven pages long. :-3 Good thing I have a nice quiet empty day ahead of me tomorrow.

--------

I'm sure the question will arise many, many times, but does anyone happen to know what time on Saturday (EDT) the update will ship to Steam?

The update should roll out at 10am PDT (1pm EDT).

Will the guide on this page be updated to include documentation on any new serverconfig.txt options and values available? Server

I think some of the streams are on twitch, so use that as a loophole :merchantwink:
Also looking forward to reading through the giant changelog tomorrow. Is it gonna go up around 1 pm est like the other forum posts have?
Why ya asking me? Or are you?
The restriction applies to any type of video and/or game. I could watch it, but only for half an hour and then I couldn't play any other game that day, (like Terraria Journey's End.) Very limited screen time. Sucks.

How about Mountain Time? Not good at conversions.
1589410378682.png

11:00

Haha. Yesterday I posted on the twit talking about the patch note size, that they may consider launching it before the game launched, to give time to read before diving into the game. Looks like they'll really do that.

I am so hyped for everything! Especially the streams, I def be watching Chippy, Pedguin and Python!! :D <3

Greetings from the last stop before the plunge that is Terraria: Journey's End - the launch weekend!

We sincerely hope that you have enjoyed our series of Feature Articles over the past 2-3 weeks. We have certainly had a lot of fun introducing you to much (but most definitely not all!) of what Journey's End brings to the game. If you missed any of those, check them out below.

index.php

FORE-RRARIA: HITTING THE LINKS WITH TERRARIA GOLF
---
MYTHICAL BEASTS & WHERE TO FARM THEM: EXPLORING TERRARIA'S BESTIARY
---
WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ACCESSIBILITY: INTRODUCING TERRARIA'S NEW JOURNEY MODE
---
WHAT WAS OLD IS MADE NEW AGAIN: REVISITING THE TERRARIA EXPERIENCE
---
EXPAND YOUR TERRARIA EMPIRE: PYLONS, TOWN BUILDING, AND NPC HAPPINESS
---

FULL STEAM AHEAD: TMODLOADER TO LAUNCH AS FREE DLC FOR TERRARIA WITH JOURNEY'S END

index.php

JOURNEY'S END LAUNCH WEEKEND CELEBRATION

With that now behind us, we have quite the lineup of fun and interactive community events ahead over the next several days. Let's dive into that schedule so that you can mark your calendars appropriately - this is not something you will want to miss!!!!

index.php

THURSDAY, MAY 14TH

Enjoy an advance copy of the Terraria: Journey's End Summary & Changelog - see what lies down the path to Journey's End!

index.php

FRIDAY, MAY 15TH

Celebrate Journey's End Eve with the Re-Logic Team as we hang out with some Community favorites as they check out what Journey's End has to offer!

The Re-Logic folks will be making the rounds to chat, answer questions, and celebrate the launch. Join Redigit, Cenx, and the rest of the crew for a fantastic time as we count down the hours to the "pushing of the button"!

View attachment 270579
Streaming Simultaneously and Dying Together in Master Mode

PEDGUIN

CHIPPYGAMING
(Click Image Below to Head to the Stream)
View attachment 270622

index.php

View attachment 270580
Exploring the depths of Journey Mode Together... for the First Time!

BADGER

BOUPHE

index.php

SATURDAY, MAY 16

The entire Re-Logic team will be hanging out in Kargoh's stream on Saturday - Be there for the run up to the "pushing of the button" to release Terraria: Journey's End! Don't miss this!

View attachment 270581

KARGOH

index.php

View attachment 270582

PYTHONGB
(Click Image Below to Head to the Stream)
View attachment 270623

index.php

Thank you for the fun times, Re-logic<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom