Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Master Mode is gonna be the decisive thing, like my mod Depends on Master mode being more than just a stat increase, due to the addition of Cataclysm mode.

It will be fun, on 1 side it is journey {fun and happy :)} but on the other side Master (Miserable,curse and death) :)

I can only hope that I finish reading the changelog before the pre-release streams go live. it will take a while to finish reading that.

There are 3 types of people-
Those who will play master mode immediately, Those who will play Journey Mode immediately,
And those who somehow find game breaking bugs on launch day.

Looking forward to reading through that summary and changelog later today. And taunting my friends with the spoilers it contains. :dryadtongue:

I made a poem cuz I was bored

One journeys end is the start of another
But worry not, we are in this together
The devs have worked hard, hoping we will enjoy it
But even in master mode, we won’t rage quit
Sure, some enemies are cuter or scarier

But we will still play the game we call Terraria

Any feedback is nice :D
What a nice poem,nice job! :)

There are 3 types of people-
Those who will play master mode immediately, Those who will play Journey Mode immediately,
And those who somehow find game breaking bugs on launch day.
Haha, I love this. 😆 It's so true. I've been thinking a lot about what I want my first impression (Minus all the spoilers... ) to be.

On one hand, Journey Mode really is some sort of creative mode. If a fella gets "spoiled" by all the power, they'll miss that power on subsequent runs unless they want a new experience for the sake of a challenge. But if a person is more of a builder and explorer rather than a combat fanatic and numbers-cruncher, then that challenge won't be as much of a worthwhile pursuit.

On the other hand, if we go with normal mode first, Journey Mode will seem much easier in comparison (Unless they mess with sliders) and will just feel like more of the same compared to what they had, only faster due to not having to grind for the same items again and being able to influence certain events in your favor.

Tough call. o.o

Terraria has been the game from my childhood, i'm now 20 and i'm as hyped about this update as I was when I begged my parents to buy me this wonderfull game.
Can't wait for the changelog and to play the new master mode !

Everyone: talking about their excitement

Me: wheres the losing vanity contestants mod >:C (tell me if its been released or near release)

Okay... now, we have a problem. I want to be surprised by the game, but the curiosity is killing me. So... the best chance I have is to forbid myself to come back to this place until I have played Journey's End. I really wish I had more self-control and could read here without clicking on the changelog as soon as I would see it :D Even knowing that it will posted here later is... aaaaargh... See you guys after release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom