Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of the version changes, I'm just wondering how the worlds will interact. Will i be able to load worlds that i had in Base terraria into Tmodloader? Or will i have to make completely new ones?
Since Tmodloader uses different "world" and "players" folders you could move your character(s) and world(s) to that folder to use them in 1.3.5

Edit:Ninja'd

All I'm really hoping for some sort of item or process that lets me animate mannequins (wearing armor or vanities with some weapons) to make a few more townies.

Especially if we can have these pylons, I'm going to need some extras to cover them all (remember, they need 3x NPCs each)
Forest / Purity
Crimson
Corruption
Hallow
Snow
Jungle
Mushroom
Cavern
Desert
Ocean

That makes 30 so far, and who knows if there are any for Marble, Granite, Spider, Dungeon, and whatever new minibiomes show up.

All I'm really hoping for some sort of item or process that lets me animate mannequins (wearing armor or vanities with some weapons) to make a few more townies.

Especially if we can have these pylons, I'm going to need some extras to cover them all (remember, they need 3x NPCs each)
Forest / Purity
Crimson
Corruption
Hallow
Snow
Jungle
Mushroom
Cavern
Desert
Ocean

That makes 30 so far, and who knows if there are any for Marble, Granite, Spider, Dungeon, and whatever new minibiomes show up.
While it was not directly stated, there was hinted that Corruption and Crimson will not have Pylons, since NPCs don't want to live there, but Hallow did get one. Can not remember where I read it though. As for the others, I am sure there will be plenty of NPCs to cover any Pylon needs for them (I think you only need 2 NPCs even in order for them to function, and for them to sell it they just need to be happy enough, but again, can not remember where I read it)

Forest / Purity
Crimson
Corruption
Hallow
Snow
Jungle
Mushroom
Cavern
Desert
Ocean

Space!!! It's Spaaaaaaaace! I'm in space. Space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom