Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can play master mode in journey mode, you know.....

It's not journey world, he has journey character on non-journey world, people are writing on chat but they don't care
He couldn't connect because of this before

This stream is one big failure, i've got a seizure from chat almost...

It's not journey world, he has journey character on non-journey world, people are writing on chat but they don't care

It's a Journey world. They explained from the start tha Pedguin was going to make a journey world with Master mode difficulty, just in case they need to use the Journey stuff to see new things.

it is a journey world though? I'm watching from Ped's side and his chat is screaming at him because he didn't delete is summoner staff in 0.2 seconds.

It's a Journey world. They explained from the start tha Pedguin was going to make a journey world with Master mode difficulty, just in case they need to use the Journey stuff to see new things.

Ok then, i don't know why 1000 people wrote on chat that he's on journey not on master. Strange.

Still terrible chat, disabled it.

Wow, Zombie with torches and Ghosts of players killing other players...
And not a fan of fans treatment... Chippy was always not very not social with people watching...

Chippy just said that his armor provides bonus "not consuming armor" and then all wrote him to show mining helmet to the guide and he did that and his webcam obstructed the view for viewers...

This stream is ROUGH, terrible spam, no moderation, no slowmode

I've been enjoying the streams. 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure it's pretty hard to keep up with tens of thousands of watchers' comments. Getting to see all the gameplay and watching the streamers is what I've been focusing on though, the comments don't bother me. If they did, I'd just turn them off.

I've been enjoying the streams. 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure it's pretty hard to keep up with tens of thousands of watchers' comments. Getting to see all the gameplay and watching the streamers is what I've been focusing on though, the comments don't bother me. If they did, I'd just turn them off.

Actually i asked chippy on every social platform for 2 years straight and never got any answers, i think it's such a wrong choice of the streamer but it's a choice of devs
I don't tolerate streamers who have donations enabled but don't even reply to them, it's a minimum of respect to respond if someone pays you
I only can dislike such treatment by shutting off this stream, not a lot of interesting stuff tbh, no new bosses on stream confirmed so that's a goodbye from me

LMAO they were only told to not look at the copper shortsword, and no one thought to tell them not to look at the star fury

Actually i asked chippy on every social platform for 2 years straight and never got any answers, i think it's such a wrong choice of the streamer but it's a choice of devs
I don't tolerate streamers who have donations enabled but don't even reply to them, it's a minimum of respect to respond if someone pays you
I only can dislike such treatment by shutting off this stream, not a lot of interesting stuff tbh, no new bosses on stream confirmed so that's a goodbye from me
Why are you like this, He. is. focusing. on. gameplay. He does not have time to respond to donations. Do you see anyone else that cares? And no new bosses confirmed- THEY'RE IN PREHARDMODE, the new bosses are hallow exclusive. And what do you mean shut off the stream? Get it through your thick skull that the world doesn't revolve around you and that you aren't going to get everything you want.

Why are you like this, He. is. focusing. on. gameplay. He does not have time to respond to donations. Do you see anyone else that cares? And no new bosses confirmed- THEY'RE IN PREHARDMODE, the new bosses are hallow exclusive. And what do you mean shut off the stream? Get it through your thick skull that the world doesn't revolve around you and that you aren't going to get everything you want.
even if either of the new bosses were Pre-hard mode, they were told not to show them by Cenx anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom