Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you like this, He. is. focusing. on. gameplay. He does not have time to respond to donations. Do you see anyone else that cares? And no new bosses confirmed- THEY'RE IN PREHARDMODE, the new bosses are hallow exclusive. And what do you mean shut off the stream? Get it through your thick skull that the world doesn't revolve around you and that you aren't going to get everything you want.
Hi there @EmeraldBat67, a quick reminder that calling other member names isn't going to be accepted here. I get that you may be frustrated, but please don't think that allows you to be disrespectful.

This is going to be great...An great era...Now i can build my own graveyard...
-Here is Retinazer,he was a good boy,here is Spazmatism,he tried to burn me,hes not nice...

Cause i like blue,you can write in colors,and blue was my favourite,so,why not?
Try with red,sometimes its like...Scary,xd.

Greetings from the last stop before the plunge that is Terraria: Journey's End - the launch weekend!

We sincerely hope that you have enjoyed our series of Feature Articles over the past 2-3 weeks. We have certainly had a lot of fun introducing you to much (but most definitely not all!) of what Journey's End brings to the game. If you missed any of those, check them out below.

index.php

FORE-RRARIA: HITTING THE LINKS WITH TERRARIA GOLF
---
MYTHICAL BEASTS & WHERE TO FARM THEM: EXPLORING TERRARIA'S BESTIARY
---
WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ACCESSIBILITY: INTRODUCING TERRARIA'S NEW JOURNEY MODE
---
WHAT WAS OLD IS MADE NEW AGAIN: REVISITING THE TERRARIA EXPERIENCE
---
EXPAND YOUR TERRARIA EMPIRE: PYLONS, TOWN BUILDING, AND NPC HAPPINESS
---

FULL STEAM AHEAD: TMODLOADER TO LAUNCH AS FREE DLC FOR TERRARIA WITH JOURNEY'S END

index.php

JOURNEY'S END LAUNCH WEEKEND CELEBRATION

With that now behind us, we have quite the lineup of fun and interactive community events ahead over the next several days. Let's dive into that schedule so that you can mark your calendars appropriately - this is not something you will want to miss!!!!

index.php

THURSDAY, MAY 14TH

Enjoy an advance copy of the Terraria: Journey's End Summary & Changelog - see what lies down the path to Journey's End!

index.php

FRIDAY, MAY 15TH

Celebrate Journey's End Eve with the Re-Logic Team as we hang out with some Community favorites as they check out what Journey's End has to offer!

The Re-Logic folks will be making the rounds to chat, answer questions, and celebrate the launch. Join Redigit, Cenx, and the rest of the crew for a fantastic time as we count down the hours to the "pushing of the button"!

View attachment 270579
Streaming Simultaneously and Dying Together in Master Mode

PEDGUIN

CHIPPYGAMING
(Click Image Below to Head to the Stream)
View attachment 270622

index.php

View attachment 270580
Exploring the depths of Journey Mode Together... for the First Time!

BADGER

BOUPHE

index.php

SATURDAY, MAY 16

The entire Re-Logic team will be hanging out in Kargoh's stream on Saturday - Be there for the run up to the "pushing of the button" to release Terraria: Journey's End! Don't miss this!

View attachment 270581

KARGOH

index.php

View attachment 270582

PYTHONGB
(Click Image Below to Head to the Stream)
View attachment 270623

index.php

Wow. This is beyond incredible.Thank you for all the hard work that you and all of the terraria team have all put in to make this game what it is from its first update to the last. I’ve played this game since i was 7 and played it with my friends countless times and created great memories.Out of all the games I've played, this was the one i was most devoted to even though i only played on mobile, i kept up to date to even hear what was going on in the Terraria world during its ups and downs.Im 15 and im glad to see the final out come of these 7 years of terraria (for me at least) I cant wait to play it again for one last time, with friends or alone.Thank you so much.

gimme the changelog \(*.*)/
Here you go.

Just curious, but why release the update early for streamers only? With the update having been delayed for so long, why not just release it when it was finished? I mean, trying to find out what time the game will be released, it was just about impossible to not see any spoilers. Guess us plebs aren't important enough 🤣

Just curious, but why release the update early for streamers only? With the update having been delayed for so long, why not just release it when it was finished? I mean, trying to find out what time the game will be released, it was just about impossible to not see any spoilers. Guess us plebs aren't important enough 🤣
I think, for the final polishing of the game, before release

When it's coming? I'm dying because of excitement
(Actually, i really wanted another date enigma to solve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom