Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, now I can finally play the game on my breaks at work... :dryadcry:
is the zooligist in this version or is that later version? I don't recall when she came about.

The only thing I can say is I would've liked to keep my control scheme as I have to reprogram it but 1.4 on the go is pretty nice.

The only thing I can say is I would've liked to keep my control scheme as I have to reprogram it but 1.4 on the go is pretty nice.

Unavoidable, new code base. Sorry about that.

On the upside, you now have all sorts of new possible bindings as well as combo commands if you so choose. ;)

fun fact: I will be getting the switch version of Terraria soon so not only I get to play PC terraria but
I also to get play Terraria on the go!

is the Hong Kong version of Terraria not updated? cause it seems no update at all for me and I download from the Hong Kong eshop

is the Hong Kong version of Terraria not updated? cause it seems no update at all for me and I download from the Hong Kong eshop

I will have to check with 505. I know there are a few regions that have a different process to go through (vs NOE/NOA). I know Japan and Korea are like that - not sure about HK, but I will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom