Terraria: Journey's End Official Golf Map Starter Kit

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Welcome to Journey's End, Terrarians!

Ready to hit the links? One of the most intriguing new features within Journey's End is the addition of a full-fledged golf mode. The team at Re-Logic figured what better way to introduce everyone to the golfing fun than to present you with a suite of amazing handcrafted maps developed by our very own internal beta testers! We held a contest for all of the testers to make their very best attempt at a Terraria golf course. Three entries really stood out... and so here they are for your enjoyment. We hope you find them as awesome as we did!!!

index.php

PUTT-RARRIA
by @Khaios & @darthmorf

"Putt-rarria: Beginners beware! This challenging golf course will take you across the world, from the highest peaks to the lowest depths. Each of the nine different biome themed holes offers a unique challenge to the golfer. Keep your eye out for hidden treasures, as you try and master this challenging course!"

Spawn.jpg

Spawn

Hole 1.jpg

Hole One

Hole 3.jpg

Hole Three

DOWNLOAD PUTT-RARRIA

index.php

DREAMSCAPE
by @Ghostar & @Darthkitten
"Golf alone or with friends through the wildest landscape there is: Your dreams!"

1589054616645.png

Hole 6: The Last Stop

Glimmerland.png

Hole 1: Glimmerland

mecha hole.png

Hole 5: Gigastar's Mechanoid Assembly Line ULTRA

DOWNLOAD DREAMSCAPE

index.php

OMEGA GOLF ADVENTURE
by @Aurora3500
"Golf doesn't end on Land. Take to the sky with several Sky Islands designed for Golf!"

Capture 2020-05-09 16_51_04.png

Capture 2020-05-09 16_51_35.png

Capture 2020-05-09 15_11_42.png

DOWNLOAD OMEGA GOLF ADVENTURE

index.php

To play these maps, simply download the .wld files and place them in your Worlds folder.
These folders/files are located by default in:

PC BASED VERSIONS

Windows: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds
Mac: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/Worlds
Linux: ~/.local/share/Terraria/Worlds

MOBILE VERSIONS
NOTE: You will likely need to upload these World files to the Cloud or your PC and then transfer them over to your Device. Once you have done so, this is where they go!
iOS: Using the Files App On My Device > Terraria > Worlds
Android: Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid
Amazon: Android > data > com.amz.games505.Terraria

Guide to File Structure on Mobile

Attachments

• Omega_Golf_Adventure.wld
    5.9 MB · Views: 29,532
  • Dreamscape.wld
    6.7 MB · Views: 25,058
  • Putt-rarria.wld
    9.7 MB · Views: 42,074
Last edited:
Can't wait to play these. I don't like golf in real life but for some reason, Mario golf was always fun. With the crazy golf maps they made here, I think i'll have fun exploring them as much as playing golf in them.

I haven't finish any of the map, but if i want to play it again in fresh state (those part that get exploded restored), do i need to delete that map and put it in again? Or is there a reset button at the end of the course? Thanks.

I haven't finish any of the map, but if i want to play it again in fresh state (those part that get exploded restored), do i need to delete that map and put it in again? Or is there a reset button at the end of the course? Thanks.
Some of the maps (I know Putt-rarria will) should be ok for you to just return to the spawnpoint to play again. However, if you want a completley fresh start it's probably best to reinstall the map.

I started with Omega Golf Adventure, which seemed the coolest of the bunch to me. It's an excellent looking map so far and I praise the creators of such. Only one real problem so far. Harpies, everywhere. Knockback that'll 'drive' you insane, puns aside, it's absolutely horrible to take your first shot or two while getting bounced around by a dozen mobs. The map supplies you with gear as you go, but the starting supplies aren't enough even with 'The Bee's Knees' and max life. A cobalt shield or upgraded version is REQUIRED, as well as calming potions and peace candles(if they're still in the game, Guide had no recipe when showing pink gel). Know I haven't finished the map yet, I took a much needed breather. Solutions to the problem might be right around the corner, but trying to play the map with only the given items can be beyond frustrating. I hope this'll be read, and there's likely nothing that can be done except remake it(which I expect nobody to do just because of this). The main point of this was to vent and hopefully let other players know what they should bring to have the most fun. <3 Terraria=Best Game <3

I started with Omega Golf Adventure, which seemed the coolest of the bunch to me. It's an excellent looking map so far and I praise the creators of such. Only one real problem so far. Harpies, everywhere. Knockback that'll 'drive' you insane, puns aside, it's absolutely horrible to take your first shot or two while getting bounced around by a dozen mobs. The map supplies you with gear as you go, but the starting supplies aren't enough even with 'The Bee's Knees' and max life. A cobalt shield or upgraded version is REQUIRED, as well as calming potions and peace candles(if they're still in the game, Guide had no recipe when showing pink gel). Know I haven't finished the map yet, I took a much needed breather. Solutions to the problem might be right around the corner, but trying to play the map with only the given items can be beyond frustrating. I hope this'll be read, and there's likely nothing that can be done except remake it(which I expect nobody to do just because of this). The main point of this was to vent and hopefully let other players know what they should bring to have the most fun. <3 Terraria=Best Game <3

Hello KingAcererak.

Thank you for sharing feedback on the Golf Map. I'm sorry to hear that the harpies are causing issues with your golf adventure. They were not intended to be a significant part of the map and are mainly a consequence of building the golf courses in the sky.

When I get a good chance to focus, I can upload a new version that offers Cobalt shields and has peace candles around the course to mitigate the Harpy problem. I'll also be able to include minions to help deal with the harpies better so that you and others can completely focus on Golf.

Back
Top Bottom