Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

I know this is a PC version thread and I'm a console player, but...

DXfzb2J.jpg

Xl47c25.jpg

OMG HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE DIRECTION THE STATUES FACE?! I wanted to put gargoyle statues on the edges of my roof but they only face to the left and I can't make them face the other way!

Just about every update has been the "last" update, so it's always possible they'll be back for more (even if it's just small stuff).

I'm just unsure how to give them more money as all these updates have been free.
You get your friends to buy the game and get them into the game for the next one and this one

I kinda need that toilet now, for players to use. With the fart balloon sound hooked up to it, of course.

Man, it's going to be a big headache, redesigning my main base, to accommodate all these new items...
...Looking forward to it! :cool:

I gotta say, I am so re-DONKULOUSLY excited for the addition of Bamboo as a material!! Bamboo is easily one of my favorite plants of all time, and to think I will now be able to deck out a world in Bamboo. I'm saving up the Platinum asap!

So since this is the "last" update are you guys finally going to add that fourth and final liquid? What will it be? Acid? Liquid slime? Mud? Quicksand? Inquiring minds want to know?

should totes add a mega boss that requires every buff in the game and like six friends to beat but drops the infinity gauntlet or one of the six stones which can just kill everything once you have all of them

edit: only in expert/master mode, normal only drops the weaker, loser gauntlet found in the asgardian vault

should totes add a mega boss that requires every buff in the game and like six friends to beat but drops the infinity gauntlet or one of the six stones which can just kill everything once you have all of them

edit: only in expert/master mode, normal only drops the weaker, loser gauntlet found in the asgardian vault
Disney would Copyright Infringement the crap out of Re-Logic for that.

Also, I personally don't care for any type of content that entails requiring MP to accomplish. While Terraria can be more fun in MP, it's still fun enough SP. I love and appreciate the fact that Re-Logic caters to the SP experience rather than force-feeding MP down our throats when it's not warranted.

Actually, speaking of stuff from other franchises... I wonder if PlatinumGames & SquareEnix would license some content from Nier: Automata. 2B and 9S vanity sets? (I'd like the weapons as well, but I think the Nier: Automata weapons aren't quite unique enough against Terraria's collection. I could be wrong; haven't touched Automata in a long time.) NamcoBandai got something for SoulCalibur6...

Oh, maybe a grappling hook that works on enemies, a la Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan.

I'm kinda meant something similar in how to obtain and upgrade to the gauntlet, like a super death beam that gets more powerful as you add six different power cores, or something like that.

I mostly just want a hard-to-get god weapon that let's you have a ton of trouble the first time fighting a boss, then fighting it again and having no trouble at all. I think it'd be pretty satisfying.

I'm kinda meant something similar in how to obtain and upgrade to the gauntlet, like a super death beam that gets more powerful as you add six different power cores, or something like that.

I mostly just want a hard-to-get god weapon that let's you have a ton of trouble the first time fighting a boss, then fighting it again and having no trouble at all. I think it'd be pretty satisfying.
That's a very good idea... for a mod. I wouldn't have a good place anywhere in the game, and would be completely demoralizing for people who don't have friends.

Back
Top Bottom