Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

I wouldn't have a good place anywhere in the game, and would be completely demoralizing for people who don't have friends.
It might work for that post Moon Lord super boss that they're still debating about. Super bosses are suppose to be unfair and borderline undefeatable. Ozma.PNG.png

It might work for that post Moon Lord super boss that they're still debating about. Super bosses are suppose to be unfair and borderline undefeatable.View attachment 223161
They have said several times that the moon lord is always going to be the final boss... seriously, just make a mod if you want something like that.
Also Supreme Calamitas is a Superboss and I've never found her that difficult compared to bosses like Enraged Spirit of Purity.

I still think the Windy Day spoiler music is awful, it's like it tries very hard to stand out and mix calm with chaotic and irregular attention-seeking "spurts of fun" on a.. calm and whispy occasion where there's just simply wind in the background.
I completely agree, it sounds like what the beta version of the space would sound like.

An "infinity gauntlet" as an endgame object would be a terrible idea, for the same reason items like the Zapinator were removed and are not allowed to be put back in.

You can get away with references and nods when they're just Easter eggs. Putting Avengers Endgame content in the game would attract the attention of The Mouse's lawyers. Nobody wants to attract the attention of The Mouse's lawyers.

Besides, a lot of mods have Infinity Gauntlets now, and they can get away with it because they're just unofficial mods. If you really want that, get Terraria on PC and use TmodLoader. But in something that's commercially sold, like making it a vanilla game item? No way, José.

I got a few ideas of my own:

1. The reforging system for weapons in Terraria is good, though it encourages a lot of people to spend a lot of coins to get the best modifier out there on their weapons, which is why I think some of the modifiers need to be balanced. The best modifiers, the trashy modifiers, and modifiers like Light or Ruthless will remain the same, while the in-between modifiers can be buffed to the point where they are more viable than the best modifiers in specific scenarios, but overall are still worse.

2. On the topic of reforging, I think accessory modifiers have a lot of potential. Adding other types of modifiers could allow for Terraria players to have more control over their loadouts. A few of my ideas would be modifiers that increase the projectile speed of ranged weapons, or one modifier that increases life regen slightly, modifiers that decrease the use time of all weapons (by either 1 or 2 percent, as not to make the melee speed modifiers obsolete), or modifiers that increase armor penetration.

3. I saw someone post the idea of a "wrap-around world" earlier in the thread, and I'd agree, that would be really cool. But allow me to expand on this with an idea I came up with fairly recently. What if you were able to, rather than having a looping world, tie two worlds together, e.g. walking to one edge of a world loads in another world and puts you at the edge of that one?

Also, to be honest, a Gauntlet in Terraria would be pretty overpowered. After playing with my own overpowered Terraria mods for a while, I realized that Terraria is fun because it's hard, and overpowered items make the challenge of bosses obsolete. Having a gauntlet in Terraria might be fun for a while, but pretty soon people would be asking for a boss that could match the power of the Gauntlet, and then the people would ask for a Super Infinity Gauntlet, and then a Super Boss, ect... which eventually would turn Terraria into a power struggle rather than a true challenge.

Also, to be honest, a Gauntlet in Terraria would be pretty overpowered. After playing with my own overpowered Terraria mods for a while, I realized that Terraria is fun because it's hard, and overpowered items make the challenge of bosses obsolete. Having a gauntlet in Terraria might be fun for a while, but pretty soon people would be asking for a boss that could match the power of the Gauntlet, and then the people would ask for a Super Infinity Gauntlet, and then a Super Boss, ect... which eventually would turn Terraria into a power struggle rather than a true challenge.
The point of an infinity gauntlet-type weapon wouldn't be to have balance. It'd be to practically have sandbox without having played sandbox before then, as they might not add an option to turn on sandbox in the middle of a character or world's life, like creating a survival character/world, then switching to sandbox. Also, it wouldn't be easy to get, locked behind killing a super boss multiple times to make it overpowered, making it a grind and a challenge of skill, though it would get easy after the first time.

The point of an infinity gauntlet-type weapon wouldn't be to have balance. It'd be to practically have sandbox without having played sandbox before then, as they might not add an option to turn on sandbox in the middle of a character or world's life, like creating a survival character/world, then switching to sandbox. Also, it wouldn't be easy to get, locked behind killing a super boss multiple times to make it overpowered, making it a grind and a challenge of skill, though it would get easy after the first time.
still is never going to happen, marvel told red that we can't even have avenger's vanity.

• Having a weapon that acts like those lasers, in that it's affected by wind, lets you use mechanics to your advantage and potentially multihit by shooting past and back into foes. This is already a thing in other games like Worms Armageddon.

• The bomb that goes through the ground reminds me of weaponry that will noclip until a certain distance is reached and explode. You could use it to destroy enemies in other caverns, though you'd have to dig through to get the loot.

• I still think the Boulder staff you already get in Terraria needs to have its mechanics changed, so that its course is altered and sped up, either by player influence (like which direction you face), or less usefully, by means of wind or enemy targeting. I would love to see the boulder being manipulated to deal slow and steady damage through a stream of foes by the player simply changing direction. I don't want it to break if fired straight down, but rather be deployed so it can be used. And it bounces well. It needs to pierce more foes for less but more consistent damage, so you can use it at slow speeds to knock back hordes. Perhaps an upgraded version of that weapon?

• Also please give me an upgraded Demon Scythe, I still want that so bad. It's the best defensive+offensive spell mechanic.

Does the last prism have low mana cost, high fire rate and spread that allows you to move around unlike setups for infinite firing with the last prism?

Does the last prism have low mana cost, high fire rate and spread that allows you to move around unlike setups for infinite firing with the last prism?
mmmm well with the mana potion hotkey, it has low mana cost, it has decent fire rate in general and has ridiculous HITSCAN spread when you first use it.

Back
Top Bottom