Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

Modding itself is a hassle if you get down to it. You're doing a LOT of hard work completely for free with no expectation of a reward. The mod artists wouldn't be doing something that the developer hasn't already had to do themselves. I'd imagine modders have more than enough passion for Terraria to support this feature. Especially with so much advance notice to get started on the problem before it's even released.
How can the modders get started on the problem if the new frames haven't been released to the public yet?

I have a question regarding sitting, has new frames been added to the player to enable this? If so, wouldn't this mean ALL modders have to add new frames for every piece of armor? Seems like a really big hassle for something so little if you ask me.
I think they are using some clever trick to make the characters sit without having to greatly inflate the number of sprite frames.
Modding itself is a hassle if you get down to it. You're doing a LOT of hard work completely for free with no expectation of a reward. The mod artists wouldn't be doing something that the developer hasn't already had to do themselves. I'd imagine modders have more than enough passion for Terraria to support this feature. Especially with so much advance notice to get started on the problem before it's even released.
Well it's not like the modders will be expected to update their mods the next day after 1.4 drops anyway.

My main concern with this update is the consistency of the game across platforms. I thought it was Re-Logic's goal to create a unified gaming experience no matter the system used. This will put the PC once again as the different version from all of the other platforms.

Why is this?

8WuVNaC.jpg

Is that a Mario-esque starman light pet??

kJVqsEw.jpg

What biome has trees like this??

Last edited:
TERRARIA: JOURNEY'S END DEVELOPMENT BLOOPERS

Throughout the development process, plenty of code craziness can take place, as we are sure you can all imagine. We thought it would be fun to share some of the funnier "blooper" moments from the development of Terraria: Journey's End. We hope you will find these as funny as we did at the time... and still do! :)

index.php

Vine Coil
(come a little closer, it just wants to give you a hug)

DDfLU7N.gif

index.php

The Wall of Copper Shortswords
(The one True Evil of Terraria)

wL5Xl52.gif

index.php

That's One Big Gun!
(Pew Pew!)

hXQDq9H.gif

index.php

Destroy Them with Lasers!
(It's the only way to be sure)

zzlEFAp.gif

index.php

Where all Terraria Tax Collectors Wind Up

(Which Level is that anyway?)

View attachment 217672

index.php

Physics? Who Needs Physics?
(Clearly not us!)

Iw4lYeh.gif

index.php

You Had One Job...
(...to change just one number...)

LUQBJSw.gif

index.php

Let Me Just Test this Weapon Here...
(Running away, Running away!!!)

5UJqxcF.gif

index.php

Diamond Toilets!!!
(The NPC pooping stuff was just a joke all along....)

giphy.gif

index.php
TERRARIA: JOURNEY'S END DEVELOPMENT BLOOPERS

Throughout the development process, plenty of code craziness can take place, as we are sure you can all imagine. We thought it would be fun to share some of the funnier "blooper" moments from the development of Terraria: Journey's End. We hope you will find these as funny as we did at the time... and still do! :)

index.php

Vine Coil
(come a little closer, it just wants to give you a hug)

DDfLU7N.gif

index.php

The Wall of Copper Shortswords
(The one True Evil of Terraria)

wL5Xl52.gif

index.php

That's One Big Gun!
(Pew Pew!)

hXQDq9H.gif

index.php

Destroy Them with Lasers!
(It's the only way to be sure)

zzlEFAp.gif

index.php

Where all Terraria Tax Collectors Wind Up

(Which Level is that anyway?)

View attachment 217672

index.php

Physics? Who Needs Physics?
(Clearly not us!)

Iw4lYeh.gif

index.php

You Had One Job...
(...to change just one number...)

LUQBJSw.gif

index.php

Let Me Just Test this Weapon Here...
(Running away, Running away!!!)

5UJqxcF.gif

index.php

Diamond Toilets!!!
(The NPC pooping stuff was just a joke all along....)

giphy.gif

index.php
heh

Will this costume be in the next version? a mask of him,a mask of his head would be fine. And with the armor of the horned god? will it be for pc?

Attachments

• Horned_God_set.png
    Horned_God_set.png
    822 bytes · Views: 213
  • Tavernkeep.png
    Tavernkeep.png
    852 bytes · Views: 117
Spoilerception! Is this block new?
As2msu0.gif

Tin blocks perhaps? Not the tin plating, but the other one. /unsure

Edit: I guess not:
Tin_Brick_%28placed%29.png
It's new block, it was spoiled with beach car build, with other (lead) block.
I don't if it is correct, but I think it's new Iron Block, update trailer you can propably see iron ore colour/pallette change. From that spiler it's nothing new to me. That block was used too in other builds made by developers/testers.

If that block was already released a lot of people would use it in building because of the texture.
No, sand has always been in the game.
Everybody knows that sand block is not new, you didn't need to point that.

If that block was already released a lot of people would use it in building because of the texture.
Everybody knows that sand block is not new, you didn't need to point that.

i
t
s

a

j
o
k
e
It's new block, it was spoiled with beach car build, with other (lead) block.
I don't if it is correct, but I think it's new Iron Block, update trailer you can propably see iron ore colour/pallette change. From that spiler it's nothing new to me. That block was used too in other builds made by developers/testers.
Ok, thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom