Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

That's the spirit. @Cenx I hope you're hearing this.

Maybe not make it have more strength than other bosses, but simply be a "fun" boss from rare conditions. Make it drop a fun item, like a mini guide that occasionally speech-bubbles things like "man I feel like I've carried the world on my shoulders" and "I feel like stabbing things. Is this normal?"
I dunno, something. Baby orca for all I know.
This NEEDS to be a thing!!! I would love this soooo much, you need to take this up with the devs!!!!

These all look so awesome! I love the new furniture sets, especially bamboo! I hope we get bamboo forests in the jungle. Weather, pets, more food, it all makes the game so much more immersive, even if the additions are subtle.

I just looked, don't see any broken images. Which ones are appearing broken for you?
sorry, i totally forgot i wrote that, but here's what i'm not seeing.
1584124686083.png

1584124744843.png

Odd. All of those appear for me. Is anyone else having this same issue?

1584126438173.png

huh. looks like it's firefox. i can see it all on chrome, but i never really use chrome. maybe i have something blocked in ublock origin. nope turned if off and those ones are still broken.

TERRARIA: JOURNEY'S END DEVELOPMENT BLOOPERS

Throughout the development process, plenty of code craziness can take place, as we are sure you can all imagine. We thought it would be fun to share some of the funnier "blooper" moments from the development of Terraria: Journey's End. We hope you will find these as funny as we did at the time... and still do! :)

index.php

Vine Coil
(come a little closer, it just wants to give you a hug)

DDfLU7N.gif

index.php

The Wall of Copper Shortswords
(The one True Evil of Terraria)

wL5Xl52.gif

index.php

That's One Big Gun!
(Pew Pew!)

hXQDq9H.gif

index.php

Destroy Them with Lasers!
(It's the only way to be sure)

zzlEFAp.gif

index.php

Where all Terraria Tax Collectors Wind Up
(Which Level is that anyway?)

View attachment 217672

index.php

Physics? Who Needs Physics?
(Clearly not us!)

Iw4lYeh.gif

index.php

You Had One Job...
(...to change just one number...)

LUQBJSw.gif

index.php

Let Me Just Test this Weapon Here...
(Running away, Running away!!!)

5UJqxcF.gif

index.php

Diamond Toilets!!!
(The NPC pooping stuff was just a joke all along....)

giphy.gif

index.php

My Planet needs me.... and so does Santa!

fapZWt4.gif

index.php
Adds a turntable that change the music of game.

my builder :red: cant wait for the new lunar event furniture sets (especially the stardust one even tho ion know how it looks like)

Back
Top Bottom