Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

I'm thinking it would be great if the original space theme (console space theme) could make its way into the update. I love it and I think it would be suitable for the windy day event. The current windy day theme is pretty obnoxious (sorry creator is sounds good but doesn't fit the event!).

Edit: spelling

Wait..
upload_2019-3-6_13-53-15.png

The sun has sunglasses on! And the anchor was placed on a rope! :D

one thing that I would love to see come back is the pets (not android) and other things from the old mobile edition

I'm soooooooooooooooooo hoping for Terraria 2. They know it will almost certainly make €100.000.000,- at least (if only 5 millions of their 30 million fans buy it for €20,-).

Just waiting for 1.4 white I’m in quarantine because of the coronavirus, just being in a normal day...

Had a realization re-reading this, while I can see the horseshoe still existing itself, does the cloud negating fall damage mean the horseshoe cloud in balloons are gone?

Had a realization re-reading this, while I can see the horseshoe still existing itself, does the cloud negating fall damage mean the horseshoe cloud in balloons are gone?
I'm pretty sure that "the cloud negating fall damage" refers to cloud blocks, not the accessories made from "Cloud in a Bottle."

Can you guys add all the stuff from your other spoiler posts? You could minimize it with the Spoiler thing, and categorize it. You could put: Changes and Re-textures, and Journey Mode Mechanics, and stuff like that. It would be a great page to come to and see the full scope of the spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom