Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

It's here, but it depends on your device, if you have an amazon fire kindle, well you cant have it on gen 5 or lower, my poor friend.... i don't know about gen 6 though, if anyone knows please tell me, I would like to know.
oh, I checked. I have an Amazon Fire gen 9-8. It should work, but I got nothin'

they have a creative but not at the same time, the journey mode is where you can get inf of something but you need to get the meterails so it is still creative but not how most want it to be
it's not meant to be a creative mode, it's just supposed to be a easier mode than the others, like you could play with your family on journey mode, and make it easier for them to play, heck if you wanted to you could even make yourself be invincible.

Journey's End. Does this mean this is the last big update?
sadly yes, but there is a very small chance they might add some little things to the game but this game is like 9 years old so give them a break, they have done a lot to this game and still adding to the update so this will be the biggest i think

sadly yes, but there is a very small chance they might add some little things to the game but this game is like 9 years old so give them a break, they have done a lot to this game and still adding to the update so this will be the biggest i think
yeah i know, they evoveled so much with each every update, and I'm sad to see it end.

Will there be an option to disable wind effects by chance? I'd like to know so I can not risk destroying my little old laptop.

Back
Top Bottom