Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Yeah. I'd like to personally apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the idea of using the tv or the suit to make custom outfits. I feel like I should have shilled the modular facet of the design harder.
ya I was really hoping for that one and the fish one :c I feel like we got 2 sets that are really close to each other and really close to other sets in the game. I would have liked it if the 1rst place one made it in but the other one was not my style.

Well, at least one of the entries I voted for made it in! *Laughs* That much I'm not the most surprised by, mind you- because I have peculiar tastes?

Still though, I can't help but feel for the other ones I voted for, because both of them covered a few things I think Terraria didn't have enough of. At least what we're getting is fair enough, though!

Well, at least one of the entries I voted for made it in! *Laughs* That much I'm not the most surprised by, mind you- because I have peculiar tastes?

Still though, I can't help but feel for the other ones I voted for, because both of them covered a few things I think Terraria didn't have enough of. At least what we're getting is fair enough, though!
Yea. I don't dislike the winners. They just won't my favourites. I also have very particular tastes that I didn't think the majority of the terraria community likes. Also have I seen you somewhere before?

It is a bit of a bummer that i could not achieve this dream, so i ask the winners, Live my dream for me! congratulations on making it. and thanks to those out there who supported me too.
Starlight Thankyou twt.png

How can we earn these? Could they just be bought from the clothier or is it something we need to loot?

I voted for all of these to be in the game. I watched the forums for a reponse on the vanities. When i saw this popped up i got so hyped i was reading the whole thing until i saw the winners one by one and jumped so many times i losted weight. These vanities are so op. Congratulations on the contest peeps and sorry if i ranted about only the 3 vanities. And you never know if the devs change their minds. But anyway modding for consoles please........ sorry

Yea. I don't dislike the winners. They just won't my favourites. I also have very particular tastes that I didn't think the majority of the terraria community likes. Also have I seen you somewhere before?

Probably on one of the other threads involving the vanity contest~

Yeah, there isn't really anything that suits my tastes either haha. but it is how it is.

Yeah, I know the feeling- but I've no right to complain at this point, nevertheless! *Laughs*

Very happy with the winners of the contest! Maybe have Plaguebringer's robes and Timeless Traveler is a bit repetitive but I'm not complaining. It's also sad that TV head couldn't make it , but also a very big surprise those 2 winners at the end, I really wanted Capricorn in the game so badly and it happened!!! And the Floret Protector fits so well in the game as the Fish Head, I found these two very related, but it is a pity this last one didn't make it... I didn't expected the Wandering Ronin to come in but it really pleases me.

Congratulations to all the winners and the finalists! You did a great job and put a lot of effort into your work! :happy:<3

Good lord, there were some amazing designs here! A little disappointed none of my personal picks made it in (though Capricorn was definitely Up There for me so I'm happy about that), but honestly the ones that did are still all awesome.

If you guys do any minor updates after 1.4, though, I'd really love to see a couple more make their way in. Maybe going for the next-highest voted of the remaining 20, or do a new poll after? (I feel like the latter would probably be better, since I imagine with the results and whatever may be in 1.4 as-is a lot of people's votes would change anyway.) Or just do whatever you want, I ain't gonna judge.

For those who may be curious, my personal top 5 were Cyber Angel, Dragon Empress, Void Witch, Containment Suit, and Mushroom Alchemist, in no particular order. As mentioned before, Capricorn was a pretty strong contender too, and Plaguebringer was actually fairly high too. Love that fire. But all-in-all I loved pretty much all of them, so you won't hear any real complaints from me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom