Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Listen to me
Both The Plaguebringer and Time Traveler have flames yes, but the former has a goat skull and the latter has a bird skull and white eyes peeking from its body.
The Wandering Ronin’s hat conceals the player’s eyes, giving it a more mysterious feel than the Cobalt Hat.
The Floret Protector is a bit peculiar for having a flower for a head.
The Capricorn is quite unique given it is a gold, white and cyan Zodiac costume that includes a fish tail and goat legs pieces

I’m not going to try and argue my opinion as it was 1. Pointless 2. Overly hostile 3. Childish 4. I feel awful for attacking artists

You have nothing to apologize for. Saying "It’s super simplistic and can be imitated in game" is not even slightly hostile or disrespectful, let alone overly hostile or an attack, and your clear desire to understand others is mature, not childish.

Guys! Let's not discourage Re-Logic and the artist who got their works chosen by the community! <3

It's completely obvious that those who have big problems with the results are the vocal minority.

@Leinfors , @Loki and the others did an amazing job! They handled the Contest as well as it could ever be handled.
I would say the same thing even if my entry would've lost.

The negativity of some comments doesn't bring anything good to the table.
It only discourages some members of community from making new fun things!

For example I want to make a build to celebrate the 1.4, but reading some of the comments brings my mood down and stops me from starting the project.

And only things like these revive my spirit
Listen to me
Both The Plaguebringer and Time Traveler have flames yes, but the former has a goat skull and the latter has a bird skull and white eyes peeking from its body.
The Wandering Ronin’s hat conceals the player’s eyes, giving it a more mysterious feel than the Cobalt Hat.
The Floret Protector is a bit peculiar for having a flower for a head.
The Capricorn is quite unique given it is a gold, white and cyan Zodiac costume that includes a fish tail and goat legs pieces
The Timeless Traveler was my favorite.But some one should put all these in to a mod, like seriously they are really good.
Congrats everyone who won! im going to grind so hard till I get all of these they’re so amazing!

Let's not try to rock our collective boat and let's voice our concerns in a civilized, polite and understanding way! :hoppinjack:

Congrats Bois! I said I would congratulate the winners, and I would NEVER miss an opportunity to thank some of the most talented members of this awesome community! Also, Xylia, that's a pretty rude thing to say, considering the people who won worked just as hard, if not harder, than the people you voted for. If you wanted their sets in the game, you might as well take up modding and do it yourself!

I am still drawing all of these guys! You can check out the original post here.

You guys' positivity today motivated me to get alllll of the basic color done today!!!! I can now start the final bit of the art: lighting, shading, and other details!
Once the piece is all done, I will upload the high-res version here (of course, without all the tabs and stuff) and contact the finalists, winners, and any others that wish to have me message them when it's done.
I will continue to update my progress here until then, though!

View attachment 268731

lil post script:
I have never recived so much positivity on any piece of art in my entire life. I have also never posted my art online, with the exeption of the original contest. Everyone here is super nice and all of your kindness truly made me beam. I haven't been this joyful for a long time. I really appriciate you guys! I look forward to being active with this lovely comunity in the forseeable future! (and i also kinda wanna draw all the npcs... maybe a project for later!)

i'll get it done soon!!!
huge congrats to the winners!!!!!!
This is amazing!!!! BIG props to you!!

I loved so many of these. I disagree with having 2 plague bringer types in it. That's what everyone seems to have wanted though given how many plague bringer entries there were. (I still havn't finished viewing all 350 pages for the entries)
So many great ones that it was hard to choose which ones to vote for. Sadly, none I voted for made it. Still, they were all so good that I have little to be disappointed with. I'm looking forward to getting these in game.

Congratulations to all the winners! (Woohoo Timeless Traveler! :D) SUPER happy the Floret Protector got in, that’s awesome hehe :D Again, hats off to everyone who entered and huge congratulations again to the contest winners!

I'm surprised by 3rd, I figured plague was the superior of the 2 so the other one wouldn't have a chance despite how good it was. I got plague and plant, thats 2/3 for my votes.

Yeah, the Dragon Empress was really nice. I feel we don't really have all that many cool looking female costumes in the game, female fantasy armor and such. I mean there's Cenx's set I suppose, but eh. A bit too pink for my tastes (no offense to Cenx!).

The Dragon Empress had this anime style fantasy female hero armor and it was a rather unique idea, considering there's not much else in the game that looked like it, was really hoping it would do well in the voting because of how unique it was.
a skin i really enjoyed and i’m kinda upset that it didn’t get in was the cyber angel, it had really good presentation and was very well made

Congratulations to the Valiant Victors! These sets were highly exquisite, and I even voted for some of them, Cant wait to try these out! ....Actually, I can wait. :D

Back
Top Bottom