Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Not trying to be rude, but can someone explain what is so cool/unique about the wandering ronin one? its just the average sensei outfit and a few fireflies, I just don't see how that compares to most of the other 24 selected for voting.

Not trying to be rude, but can someone explain what is so cool/unique about the wandering ronin one? its just the average sensei outfit and a few fireflies, I just don't see how that compares to most of the other 24 selected for voting.
For everyone who thinks that the ronin set doesn't look unique enough and is easily replicable, or that the plaguebringer and timeless traveler look too much alike, know that Re-Logic did say that the final sprites that go in game will be the Re-Logic artist's interpretations. All sprites we see will most likely be changed in some way and in the case of the ronin, maybe made to stand out just a bit more according to what the art team thinks is best.

Man It sucks that TV head did not win, I had plans to use that set for a build when 1.4 came out..

congrats to the winners though
It seems like A ton of people liked the TV head, I wonder why It didnt win? Kinda confusing. I hope they add it in last minute.

Congrats to all of the winners! *\(^0^)/*

Honestly, I liked everyone designs for some reason or another, but alas I could only vote for three. Seriously though, there are so many talented artist in this community, I'm incredibly impressed with all of the contestants! I do hope at least the remainder of the finalist get the recognition they deserve, I certainly would like somebody to carry the torch. Heck I might even give it a go for at least the few that already have pixel art for them. :3

I personally would rank the finalists from best to worst.... but its too predictable for my best (if you looked at my last replies)

Back
Top Bottom