Terraria Knowledge

About question 6. Why is it then if you bring in a pwnhammer, or any hardcore hammer capable of breaking demon altars, that the altar will still hurt you when you hit it?

My theory (idea really): involves the spirits of light and dark that are released when you defeat the wall of flesh the first time on your world.
That theory is actually pretty interesting... I was implying that because the altar is of Hallow origin that a material of the same magic would repel the magic that the altar possessed. :p

Anyway, seen the 7th question? Thoughts?

That theory is actually pretty interesting... I was implying that because the altar is of Hallow origin that a material of the same magic would repel the magic that the altar possessed. :p
I'll be replacing you here as I have studied the connection of the evils and the demon altars.

@Shadow_Mantis
The souls inside the demon altars possess some of the worlds evil.
When the Wall of Flesh is defeated, the souls know that the time to release the evil has come, and so they do.
When releasing the evil within, they become a lot weaker, rendering them vulnerable to the Pwnhammer.

There is another interesting fact about breaking demon altars.
The Hammush, which possesses the ability to break demon altars as well, is the twin brother of the Pwnhammer.
They were forged in the same forge at the exact same time, but the Hammush could absorb energies surrounding it.
The Hammush was lost in the cavern layer long ago, and it was found by Truffle, which probably means the Hammush was lost in an underground mushroom cave.
Some say Truffle is that lost adventurer.

Anyway, seen the 7th question? Thoughts?
I like to think that Chlorophorite is a plant of sorts whose fibers are stronger than most metals, like Titanium.

The only question here is: what exactly is Plantera and why does it's death equal more Chlorophorite?

Ignoring the whole thing it drops a key that opens the jungle temple. That will be a different question

I might consider writing that up, @Shadow_Mantis . In the meantime, I'm putting up the final question for today. Also @zimberzimber , if you're available tomorrow morning [GMT] + 1, I'll be writing up some of the new requests.

Oh and by the way... Requests. Are. Open. Request away, request away! x)

In theory, what could be the story about the dungeon? there's many skeletons there, so, a kind of war happened and a curse spreaded in them, killing them all and making them undead?

In theory, what could be the story about the dungeon? there's many skeletons there, so, a kind of war happened and a curse spreaded in them, killing them all and making them undead?
I'll start writing that up soon... I still have a lot of requests to do though.

EDIT: Just made a short and simple explanation of the creation of Wisps. My pleasure, people. Oh, @Wisp .

These are fantastic. As of now I'm starting a big literature project so these requests might take some time - we'll see.

I'll start writing that up soon... I still have a lot of requests to do though.

EDIT: Just made a short and simple explanation of the creation of Wisps. My pleasure, people. Oh, @Wisp .
No rush, great thread, but i guess it takes a lot of time to do every single ask xD

@Pixel
What are the origins of the first Terra Blade? - Metaknight956

What's wrong with Turkor The Ungrateful? - Artigit

Where do Paladins come from? - 5Raptorboy

How do projectiles emit their self from swords? - Chazm

What is the life cycle of a wyvern? - Kadius

What is the origin of Tim? - Beta Tester Wannabe

The origin of Skeletron, and the Mechanized variations of each boss? - Xemgoa

what is the reason there is under ground cabins? - Isaac the Jester

How did the zombie virus start - Skeltron's Keeper

How is The Guide connected to the Wall of Flesh? - iDuck
I have a answer for some of them:
What is the life cycle of a wyvern? By Kadius
The Wyverns have the same life cycle of a frog, as the little angler says, the wyverns born as tadpoles, they learn to move in the water, and when get older, they use the swimming movement in the air.

Magic, baby, J.K, but it's true...

I'm sure it was a way to hide from the zombies, doing underground shelters, exploring the caves, collecting items and putting in the chests, and one hour or another, they die and become undead skeletons.
Sorry for take too long tho.

[EDIT] Oh, oh, i have a ask and at the same time the theory of that ask, so, i want to share with you guys, the thread is Terraria Knowledge, so i'm sure can be posted theories for Pixel, so, here is:
P.S: That's a huge theory filled with a lot of grammar errors :D
The jungle is a mysterious and wonderful biome, in the jungle we have bees, carnivorous plants, frogs, beetles and a peculiar civilization called Lihzahrd.
They have a weird trivia about the mayas, having a huge temple, so, with the corruption spreads, scaring them to get hide forever in the temple.
About his security: Golems are a statue made with some material, commonly being made with mud or clay, but the lihzahrds used their super tough material: Lihzahrd Block, and with the help with some witch doctors, they gave life to the golem, legend says golems are those statue-like creatures created to protect a city, and for more security, they used a weird spore to create a abominable monster:
Plantera
For more security, they make sure to lock his temple guarding his key in the plantera.

Last edited:
@Pixel
What are the origins of the first Terra Blade? - Metaknight956

What's wrong with Turkor The Ungrateful? - Artigit

Where do Paladins come from? - 5Raptorboy

What is the life cycle of a wyvern? - Kadius

What is the origin of Tim? - Beta Tester Wannabe

The origin of Skeletron, and the Mechanized variations of each boss? - Xemgoa

How did the zombie virus start - Skeltron's Keeper

How is The Guide connected to the Wall of Flesh? - iDuck
I have a answer for some of them:
What is the life cycle of a wyvern? By Kadius
The Wyverns have the same life cycle of a frog, as the little angler says, the wyverns born as tadpoles, they learn to move in the water, and when get older, they use the swimming movement in the air.

Magic, baby, J.K, but it's true...

I'm sure it was a way to hide from the zombies, doing underground shelters, exploring the caves, collecting items and putting in the chests, and one hour or another, they die and become undead skeletons.
Sorry for take too long tho.

[EDIT] Oh, oh, i have a ask and at the same time the theory of that ask, so, i want to share with you guys, the thread is Terraria Knowledge, so i'm sure can be posted theories for Pixel, so, here is:
P.S: That's a huge theory filled with a lot of grammar errors :D
The jungle is a mysterious and wonderful biome, in the jungle we have bees, carnivorous plants, frogs, beetles and a peculiar civilization called Lihzahrd.
They have a weird trivia about the mayas, having a huge temple, so, with the corruption spreads, scaring them to get hide forever in the temple.
About his security: Golems are a statue made with some material, commonly being made with mud or clay, but the lihzahrds used their super tough material: Lihzahrd Block, and with the help with some witch doctors, they gave life to the golem, legend says golems are those statue-like creatures created to protect a city, and for more security, they used a weird spore to create a abominable monster:
Plantera
For more security, they make sure to lock his temple guarding his key in the plantera.
A lot of these are answered here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-mythology-my-interpretation.5125/ at least, my interpretation ;)

By the way guys, if you're interested in another cool literature thread, I'll be making a new one fairly soon! Estimated 5 minutes, so watch out.

Loving these
Love.gif

Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention, but I love how you write
Happy.png
. It seems to me that you try derailing a little and not get to the point so fast, so that the read is longer, more interesting and natural.
If that's what you were doing, then it works great
Wink.png

YeS I take every single oportunity to use my custom smilies
Tongue.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom