tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

Which weapons from the game do you want to see in the mod?

• Total voters
Oh i know that feeling, and sadly your kinda in a rut atm because of it.

here's some food for thought I've noticed:

Skilled spriters will likely work for someone who has equally skilled coding skills, spriters don't want to waste their talents on people who can barely use their art. Some may try to start their own mods, but this isn't too common. Spriters around Terraria are pretty common, but they are rare elsewhere-usually involving paid works with money-Terraria spriters tend to not realize their skill has monetary value.

Coders are, very common, but good ones are less so. Coders are most likely to start their own mods instead of joining teams as they are the most able for doing so. The only times that I code for others is when they have something I want "usually sprites", so there's that too.

Musicians (should you reach the point you want them) I have never seen try to start mods, they are likely to be a part of a mod that looks like it'll be successful.

And of course, if people are interested in girls frontline (which I'm not really but hey I imagine alot of people are!) who have these skills, they are more likely to help out.
You've atleast got my interest with: endgame bosses :p

this has incredibly peaked my interest, anywhere I can keep update that isn't this thread?
Sadly, this is the only place where you can keep track of mod development as of this moment. I've been still trying to find coders and spriters who are willing to do animated spritework, NPCs, their AI, etc.

I'm alive... still... time for another teaser of a weapon.
Negev - The true form of Jewish anger
Negev.png

This Cyan-rarity machine gun is made with various materials ranging from Souls of Fright to even a potion! Serving as a Chain Gun alternative, it sports higher accuracy in exchange for less rate of fire than the Chain Gun. If you get hit while wielding this beast, you get inundated with rage, increasing you damage and critical hit rate by 5%. As an added bonus, there is a innate 50% chance for the gun to not consume ammo while firing.
34 ranged damage - Insanely fast speed - Very weak knockback - 4% critical hit rate

Last edited:
So, I heard something about weapon drops... here something you can get if you happen to have a Rescue Fairy's essence accompanying you!

UMP40 - When she falls then I'll be waiting
UMP40.png

This Light Purple-rarity sub-machine gun is a rare commodity. What's left of UMP45's fallen sister and companion during the Butterfly Incident is now yours. Wraiths rarely drop this weapon, dead as she is. It overwrites almost every bullet with Starsoul Bullets; slow as the Spectre Staff, but also homes in like them. What the Spectre Staff didn't have was a horde of slow-moving projectiles because of its slower rate of fire. Our starry-eyed maiden will surely fix that.
31 ranged damage - Insanely fast speed - Very weak knockback - 4% critical hit rate

Last edited:
Despair mode currently due to outside problems, both in and out the web.
Ready for some more weapon previews?

WA2000 - Tsunny side up
WA2000.png

This Yellow-rarity rifle is a well-established hitman. Like the Vanilla Sniper Rifle, Musket Balls are overwritten with High Velocity Bullets, but is slightly faster and somehow comes with autofire capabilities. Its zoom capabilities are quite impressive for such a aloof and rare firearm. Just watch out for the Cooking Pot, because crafting this gun requires an ingredient that could easily make a Mistake!
147 ranged damage - Slow speed - Very strong knockback - 29% critical hit rate

wow this is a really cool mod idea, wish I could help with development, but I'm not well versed in coding or the like.
I'm definitely gonna follow the development though! Really hope to see this become a thing.

kek development is as slow as molasses, no stuff from other spriters yet, here's a little sneak peek

PKP - You've activated my trump card
PKP.png

This Cyan-rarity machine gun is just Pecheneg—er, peachy. What separates it from other machine guns in post-Plantera warfare? There's a good chance it will fire an extra bullet that deals half damage but can possibly skyrocket DPS values! You do have the benefit of slightly higher damage and better accuracy than the Chain Gun, but it still fires a bit slower than it.
37 ranged damage - Insanely fast speed - Extremely weak knockback - 4% critical hit rate

Welp, here we go again
Vector - Killing foes in direction and magnitude
Vector.png

This Yellow-rarity sub-machine gun is a sort of middle-ground between the Megashark and the Chain Gun, for those who want a more accurate, fast firing firearm with more potency than the Megashark. As an added bonus, every bullet, no matter if it is Chlorophyte, Crystal, etc. will set enemies ablaze with the On Fire debuff. Make sure you give this plenty of velocity boosts since it is heard the ammo consumption changes with it.
37 ranged damage - Insanely fast speed - Extremely weak knockback - 4% critical hit rate

Hey, this is isn't technically dead, as I've been working on it in the background. What specific T-Doll would you like to see previewed in this thread?

Back from being dead (read: ELID mutant), here's two new weapon previews and the obligatory requests for coders and spriters for Town NPCs, bosses, enemies, and the mod's central invasion event.

MP5 - trying to do her best
MP5.png

This Light Purple-rarity submachine gun is mostly on the defensive side. What it lacks in knockback is mitigated by a cool barrier that projects itself whenever you land a critical hit. Looks like the shield still needs polishing...
31 ranged damage - Insanely fast speed - No knockback - 4% critical hit rate

AN-94 - Stay frosty, blyat
AN94.png

This is one of the founding mothers of the famous DEFY squad. This Yellow-rarity assault rifle needs a special core to fully craft, dropped in a similar way to developer sets. Like its real-life counterpart, it's in a two-burst mode, rather than the usual three round burst first heralded by the Clockwork Assault Rifle. If you critically hit enemies with any type of bullet from this gun, they'll deal less damage to you if you happen to run into their attacks for a short while afterward. Think she's not tough enough for the job? Just wait until the other dork gets her Neural Upgrade...
55 ranged damage - Very fast speed - Average knockback - 9% critical hit rate

Still expressing the despair of having to try to learn how to code and sprite Town NPCs, enemies, and bosses especially because Helian is going to be a essential Town NPC for the mod.

Anyways, here's another weapon preview.

MP7 - insufferably sour genius
MP7.png

This Yellow-rarity submachine gun can only be crafted after defeating the Pumpkin Moon due to requiring a new food potion dropped constantly within the event. Every seventh bullet this fires will not be consumed and each bullet may rarely drop Candy Apples, even outside the Halloween season. Candy Apples spawned by this gun will cause you to sport a dodge buff that activates 10% of the time when collected, and this also stacks with the Black Belt's own 10% chance!
28 ranged damage - Insanely fast speed - Very weak knockback - 7% critical hit rate

each bullet may rarely drop Candy Apples, even outside the Halloween season.
Just wanna say: I rarely see people do anything creative with bullets when they are consumed, so I instantly approve of this part

the rest of the post makes it only better because you took even further!

Wait a minute... major update post for a somewhat undead mod summed up in a single picture?
Observe. (note: I'm using a custom font pack as seen in this image, it's also GIrls' Frontline themed)
NPCsAreReal.png

This first actual working NPC (Town NPC/enemy/boss/whatever) is in the mod...

This is the only post where this is shown. This is an survey: ten weapon slots are left in the mod's initial batch of 255 weapons! The top 10 T-Dolls and their firearms will have their stats and such implemented in the mod before any more weapons are ever added to the concept spreadsheet I've been using for this mod for a long time.
This survey goes until somewhere in December 21 of 2020, so vote before it's gone!

Also, another totally unrelated sidenote of a screenshot: remember how painful the difficulty and importance of Shattered Connexion was? You might recognize this bloke during the last chapter. The fire arrows are there and they can really cripple you, just like it did to Tactical Dolls in the actual game!
DemonicSpooder.png

Back
Top Bottom