Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

WHERE ARE THESE CHESTS
I found the Elder Slime in an abandoned cabin at the cavern level. I first thought it was a mimic, then noticed I couldn't hurt it and it didn't attack me (also I was in pre-hardmode so a mimic was weird), then I saw I could open it with a gold key and after doing so, the slime appeared.

Not possible.

Steam Workshop, by definition, is for Steam only. You don't get it with the GOG version despite it being otherwise a mostly-identical PC version.

As for tModLoader, the way it works would never be accepted on console platforms because mods can basically run their own arbitrary code. This is how they can do things that vanilla Terraria couldn't do -- look at the boss fight in Starlight River or the sea travel in Endless Escapade just for a couple of examples -- but that's absolutely inacceptable for any walled garden platform.
I know dude, I was just teasing, honestly I'm ok with Console/Mobile potentionally never getting it, but you make a VERY good point there.

Also guys, I made the Hand Of Creation shall I help you out and tell you how to make it?

Also wow working on a bugfix for the Zenith work bug already, I'm impressed, well done.

What is it and how to get it? I wanna see what it is :(
It's called Shimmer and you can craft an Endless Shimmer Bucket with an Endless Water Bucket and 10 Luminite Bars.

It looks cool, a sort of softly rainbowish liquid... But it has weird effects when you pour it on NPCs (or on yourself) and when you throw items in it.

It's called Shimmer and you can craft an Endless Shimmer Bucket with an Endless Water Bucket and 10 Luminite Bars.

It looks cool, a sort of softly rainbowish liquid... But it has weird effects when you pour it on NPCs (or on yourself) and when you throw items in it.
I discovered it too, it looks so cool, and you can use it to make another block.

I went to bed last night after starting my Drunk Expert world, and I wake up to seeing terraria has had an update
(I literally woke up minutes after the Update released)
I knew precisely what I must do, and launched terraria to create a NEW Drunk expert world (Which gave me a New achievement to boot)
Finally, I can't wait to get the the Lilith Charm? the thing that turns you into a wolf...Afterall, Wolf link was the thing that sold me on Twilight Princess, and it's what sold me on this update
(also happy to see dark lance get some love is always nice)

Quick question: Will the new underworld flora & enemies be able to spawn in regular worlds? Like the trees & ash block Grass? Because they are hecking awesome and I see them in the underworld!

Well, I know why you DON'T want to dig up in the remix aka don;t dig up seed, i'll give you guys three guesses.

Back
Top Bottom