Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Direct touch works perfectly, but cursor + button does not. My device is a Xiaomi MI A2 Lite with Android 10, 4 GB of ram, Snapdragon 625 octa-core 2 GHz processor
GPU Adreno 506, please download the game from Google play... thank you very much for your attention

Afraid I only have iOS devices personally - and all methods work for me.

Could be an android only issue, not sure - sent to DR regardless

FYI, 1.4.4.1 for Mobile should be out as of this morning. It contains all of the fixes in the PC version of 1.4.4.1, plus the additional Console/Mobile specific fixes listed below:

We expect this to roll out to consoles throughout the week, depending on when first parties approve the various submissions.

The Amazon version should hopefully roll out today, after delays in approvals from launch. This should also apply to anyone that did not get the update via the old "Trial" version from long ago - we are expecting this to be approved and rolled out today as well. We will let you know if we hear otherwise (but also let us know if you start to receive it!).

DR is working on 1.4.4.2 - plus some additional Console/Mobile specific issues as we speak, in the push towards a second hotfix wave for Console and Mobile players.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!
Thank you for telling us this, the Amazon update isn't out JUST yet but thank you so much for letting us know that the wait won't last much longer. Has there been anymore word since I posted this post? Sorry but im just anxious to get the update.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT NOTE - THE TEAM IS AWARE OF CRASHING ISSUES IMPACTING SOME TERRARIANS. BASED ON OUR RESEARCH THUS FAR, THIS IS RELATED TO A BUG REGARDING AUTOSAVE/SAVE & EXIT ON WINDOWS 11 PC'S.

WE ARE STILL WORKING ON A PROPER FIX FOR THIS - BEAR WITH US A BIT LONGER AS WE COMPLETE THAT FIX AND CONTINUE TESTING TO ENSURE THAT IT WORKS.

APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE SO FAR, BUT THE TEAM IS ON THE CASE!

1.4.4.3 is now live, new dedicated server link, etc in the OP. Hotfix details are located in the changelog posts as well.

---

The crash fix is well underway - but we need time to test it as thoroughly as possible. There is a chance that we may reach out to folks experiencing the issue to see if they want to help test/confirm the fix via a private beta branch. If so, I will come back and ask for volunteers (we have quite a few already, should be fine).

So rest assured, the team has been all over it, gathering information, discerning the root causes, etc. for a few days - don't take silence as a lack of action or knowledge, we just prefer to have something to say other than "known issue". :)

Hang in there just a bit longer if you are being impacted.

IMPORTANT NOTE - THE TEAM IS AWARE OF CRASHING ISSUES IMPACTING SOME TERRARIANS. BASED ON OUR RESEARCH THUS FAR, THIS IS RELATED TO A BUG REGARDING AUTOSAVE/SAVE & EXIT ON WINDOWS 11 PC'S.

WE ARE STILL WORKING ON A PROPER FIX FOR THIS - BEAR WITH US A BIT LONGER AS WE COMPLETE THAT FIX AND CONTINUE TESTING TO ENSURE THAT IT WORKS.

APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE SO FAR, BUT THE TEAM IS ON THE CASE!

1.4.4.3 is now live, new dedicated server link, etc in the OP. Hotfix details are located in the changelog posts as well.

---

The crash fix is well underway - but we need time to test it as thoroughly as possible. There is a chance that we may reach out to folks experiencing the issue to see if they want to help test/confirm the fix via a private beta branch. If so, I will come back and ask for volunteers (we have quite a few already, should be fine).

So rest assured, the team has been all over it, gathering information, discerning the root causes, etc. for a few days - don't take silence as a lack of action or knowledge, we just prefer to have something to say other than "known issue". :)

Hang in there just a bit longer if you are being impacted.
thanks, :)

i've actually been trying to avoid as much info as possible on the secrets of this update... so i have no idea what the new liquid is.

all i know is what was publicly teased before release.

mostly been avoiding reading the changelog, as well.

but after several gold chests, i did decide to look into the chances of finding a lucky horseshoe...

...only to find out they reverted that change and put it back on floating islands?

eh... why? with the fledgling wings, isn't that kinda redundant? i thought that was the whole reason it was moved into the caverns?

if i find the wings before the horseshoe, what use will it get?

i've actually been trying to avoid as much info as possible on the secrets of this update... so i have no idea what the new liquid is.

all i know is what was publicly teased before release.

mostly been avoiding reading the changelog, as well.

but after several gold chests, i did decide to look into the chances of finding a lucky horseshoe...

...only to find out they reverted that change and put it back on floating islands?

eh... why? with the fledgling wings, isn't that kinda redundant? i thought that was the whole reason it was moved into the caverns?

They made wings rare in sky chests (1/40), so its unlikely you will find one, even fishing will take quite awhile in all likelihood. All in all it seems the intention is for wings to be primarily hardmode only, and the fledgling wings is just a rare bonus.

Fledgeling wings are quite rare now. They're basically a lucky treat, and wings on the whole are mostly back in hardmode where (at least imo) they belong.

Is there a way to get localization files for 1.4.4? thanks

The localization file is kept available in this thread, towards the bottom:

The Duke was once seen as one of the better boss fights in all of Terraria. He is still a solid experience, but we felt like he could use a bit of tweaking in order to help him return to a more prominent challenge that is worthy of how the game has evolved since his introduction. Head to the Ocean and fish him up in order to experience a fresh fight!
So what exactly changed about Duke Fishron in this update?
The fight feels and looks the same altho he seemed a bit slower than usual i was surprised that i wasn't eviscerated and exploded into milion pieces by him when trying him on Master mode..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom