Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Oh yeah, where we go my dudes, I am gonna have so much fun with this update, and devs thank you much for your hard work, yoru efforts are much obliged and appreciated. :)

Thanks for this wonderful update.
But I have found an error. Crafting chains still gives you 10 instead of 15 like the changelog says.

20220928171808_1.jpg

Is there an item server i need bread
Patience, my friend, the update just came out give them time and you can get help getting items.

Also the wiki will be updated AsATPC, but its gonna take time guys, it's a big update, and it only just came out.

Of course now, I can't use TEdit or Terrasavr until its updated to known as compatible with 1.4.4 characters/world as I dont wanna risk corruption.

@prosans solar eclipse oh boy they can be a handful at times, even with good gear.

i cant play terraria on my switch right now it not working but my ps4 is ready to go
so wish me luck

Thanks for this wonderful update.
But I have found an error. Crafting chains still gives you 10 instead of 15 like the changelog says.

View attachment 384447

This is very unusual, I'm looking in game and I'm NOT seeing 10, its showing 15 in my world. I'd ask if you were updated, but you clearly are . . . I'll see if I can find more info.

EDIT: Okay, I see what happened. This will be fixed in the first hotfix! Sorry about that!

i cant play terraria on my switch right now it not working but my ps4 is ready to go
Oh that bites, but at least the ps4 is ok, I wonder if there's gonna be a bug that prevents a certain part of console like the XBOX series rom launching I rememebr that happening last time, and that was infuriating for the XBOX crew, thankfully i got it on the PC, Switch, PS4, and PS5.

As for the bug have you tried catching it with a bug net? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom