Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

So how do i get poo ? :p Tried fiddling with the toilet , wired toilet got 6 blocks of poo not sure how and can't get any more.
Also was new liquid type added? Cause i saw some talk about it and vague spoilers some time ago.

So how do i get poo ? :p Tried fiddling with the toilet , wired toilet got 6 blocks of poo not sure how and can't get any more.
Also was new liquid type added? Cause i saw some talk about it and vague spoilers some time ago.
Eat food and then go on the toilet, each buff has more poo. Golden delight is the best for getting poo, rewarding around 140 each.

I just found it on a new world though. Do you mean it's in our existing maps somehow? It's a shame you can move it around with a bucket, but pumps still work.

I did the pink pearl, thanks for that. Have you thrown an angel statue in yet?
If that's so I hadn't found it yet, I had just crafted the endless bucket with luminite. If you can access it earlier in the game on normal worlds that's interesting.

And now all we need is TModLoader and Steam Workshop on Mobile and Console. 8D
Not possible.

Steam Workshop, by definition, is for Steam only. You don't get it with the GOG version despite it being otherwise a mostly-identical PC version.

As for tModLoader, the way it works would never be accepted on console platforms because mods can basically run their own arbitrary code. This is how they can do things that vanilla Terraria couldn't do -- look at the boss fight in Starlight River or the sea travel in Endless Escapade just for a couple of examples -- but that's absolutely inacceptable for any walled garden platform.

Eat food and then go on the toilet, each buff has more poo. Golden delight is the best for getting poo, rewarding around 140 each.
Ah xD thanks.
So reading through patch notes so far no mention of new "liquid" addition so i guess that idea was scrapped or i am blind.

For the Worthy Updates
- Numerous changes and threats have made their way to the FTW seed, to demand even more worthiness from players
- Classic difficulty FTW worlds automatically behave as Expert. Expert FTW worlds are automatically Master.
👀 What kind of new changes and threats in FTW? Could it be enemy AI changes? Maybe extra drops?
Also, does playing Master Mode FTW make it so you're playing Grandmaster mode instead? Maybe Journey - Master Mode is harder?
(Btw I'm attending post-secondary education and I don't have the time to go view the updates myself. Sorry)

Back
Top Bottom