Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

it probly could happen but you cant prodic this stuff
Yeah true but even with their best efforts there probably would be a bug or two here or there. With each new update, old bugs could come back potentialy and new onems are more than likely to show up.

Hi, people are talking about the auto swing setting and health/mana bar number display toggle settings, but I can't find them on the Switch version?

Can't believe it's finally here, I'm gonna be starting a new multiplayer world with a friend now. Hopefully your future endeavors will be just as fun!
Live long and prosper, Re-Logic!

Hi, people are talking about the auto swing setting and health/mana bar number display toggle settings, but I can't find them on the Switch version?
I'm not 100% sure, but try looking through the options while you are in a world (not at the main menu).

1664400734430.png

Is this new?

It should be out for most platforms now, what platform are you using?
Do you have an estimate on how long the fix for Linux and Mac will take? We played on 1.4.4 just fine, then we saw there was an update and updated. If we could somehow roll back to 1.4.4, we'd just do that for now ^^

I couldn't find an option, so it would be great if the quick stack visual feature were an option. I already sort my own chests so for me all it does is make the process slower and clutter the screen. Not to say it's a bad feature, but just for me personally it's worse than the way it worked before.

Back
Top Bottom