Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

hate to poke for spoilers, but are there any new tracks? i don't want to boot up the game and have broken audio because a song was added and my wavebank isn't compatible anymore

Congratulations! This is a true testament to your dedication. I hope you all take a good long break and enjoy life for a while, you deserve it.

Lost all my worlds on pc after this update and had to remap the controlls again why to go second time fixing the controlls after updating this game

You've been able to do that for a while, just use rainbow yoyo string in your vanity slot and it changes the color of the fishing line.
I know. I do not have a rainbow string. If I did I wouldn't have asked. The closest thing is I had rainbow cursor active on one of my other loadouts, but I did not have it on my current loadout.
hate to poke for spoilers, but are there any new tracks? i don't want to boot up the game and have broken audio because a song was added and my wavebank isn't compatible anymore
There are new tracks.

Curious to know if it's just my old world or not, I'm playing on switch and my cages are acting a little strange (I currently haven't been able to start a new world and won't be able to until tomorrow). All of them are doing this and it does move. I've tried picking them up and replacing them, but it hasn't worked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
I don't know how I can explain how much this patch makes me happy, I made a goddamn account here exclusively to comment this
To see my favourite game of all time still thriving with a dedicated fanbase and a wonderful set of devs with this... absolutely incredible goddamn patch when I least expect it
It brings a goddamn tear to my eye
Cheers to everyone at Re-Logic, cheers to this community, and cheers to many more years of fun gaming with this beauty of code <3`:happy:

me encantó la 1.4.4 sobre todo el accesorio que permite transformarse en lobo, y el shellphone estan muy chulos
y sobretodo, amo el aumento de los stacks de items
sorry i dont know much english i only speak spanish

I just logged in, haven't been here in years, so I took the time to say thank you for your continued support for this amazing game!
So much effort and upgrades to the game, I can't imagine how it feels to accomplish this feat <3<3

In awe to you, with love!

The class is buffed overall. Only a few key crutches were nerfed.
No some of these are very stinky poopy nerfs.
The Blade Staff in particular is now pathetically weak to the point of not being worth it. Like holy crap a small change that completely butchered it in this update. Ya made it feel like a Pre Hardmode weapon. - This seriously needs to be looked into.

Also GG making the Terraprisma way harder to obtain.. i don't get it was it supposed to be a Post ML weapon or something? Not everyone has l33t g4m3r reaction times to not get hit once under a downpour of projectiles. Dodge gave people like me a somewhat fair chance against Day Empress in Summoner playthroughs - Yet it was still pretty situational not a surefire way to avoid her attacks to be needing such drastic nerf.

And the Sanguine Staff nerf .. *sigh*

So yea Summoners got quite the shaft in this update.
Can't have anything nice for Summoners i guess..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom