Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Also GG making the Terraprisma way harder to obtain.. i don't get it was it supposed to be a Post ML weapon or something? Not everyone has l33t g4m3r reaction times to not get hit once under a downpour of projectiles. Dodge gave people like me a somewhat fair chance against Day Empress in Summoner playthroughs - Yet it was still pretty situational not a surefire way to avoid her attacks to be needing such drastic nerf.
The major nerf to dodge is the only change I regret in this update.

Still no update for the in app purchase version
I suggest that you contact Google support about this. Re-Logic has no ability to troubleshoot this any further, this seems to be a PlayStore issue. Are you sure you are logged in to the same Google account that was used to purchase the game?

I personally got the update fairly quickly after release, and I also had purchased the game in-app from the old trial version, years ago.

Curious to know if it's just my old world or not, I'm playing on switch and my cages are acting a little strange (I currently haven't been able to start a new world and won't be able to until tomorrow). All of them are doing this and it does move. I've tried picking them up and replacing them, but it hasn't worked

Reproduced and reported to DR last night.

Fix will be made. Thanks. :)

I suggest that you contact Google support about this. Re-Logic has no ability to troubleshoot this any further, this seems to be a PlayStore issue. Are you sure you are logged in to the same Google account that was used to purchase the game?

I personally got the update fairly quickly after release, and I also had purchased the game in-app from the old trial version, years ago.
I've only ever had the one Google account and the play store page lists the latest version as 1.4.3.2.3 uploaded on May 23 2022 and the "what's new" is for the same update however the description does seem to have updated and the regular version shows the correct version did the system requirements change and is it possible that different requirements were mistakenly put for this version.

I've only ever had the one Google account and the play store page lists the latest version as 1.4.3.2.3 uploaded on May 23 2022 and the "what's new" is for the same update however the description does seem to have updated and the regular version shows the correct version did the system requirements change and is it possible that different requirements were mistakenly put for this version.

Device, OS, geographic region?

Screenshot of the page?

Is your device rooted or altered in any way?

This is almost certainly a GP Store issue, where we have no control over how it operates… but let’s rule anything else out.

Seven Things I'm already Lovin'! :passionate:🗡️
  1. "Holy **** the Molten Sword [Volcano], why you do dis!?" 🤯🤯💥
  2. I know this probably doesn't count but, I wasn't expecting the Razer's immersion to be THIS awesome!
  3. The item pick-up range is pretty wild, though I'd used a Heart Reach Potion by accident!
  4. "So you mean, we can still Loot Chests with a full inventory now, whaaat!?"
  5. I thought it was a Mimic for a second [in pre-Hardmode?]... but it's a Friendly *****! :passionate::kingslime:
  6. Queen Bee's new "screech" it terrifying, I love it!!
  7. Sentries, finally... set-it and forget it!
Terraria Screenshot 2022.09.29 - 07.40.15.57a.png

BTW, what does this crown thingy with the golden frame mean?

Seven Things I'm already Lovin'! :passionate:🗡️
  1. "Holy **** the Molten Sword [Volcano], why you do dis!?" 🤯🤯💥
  2. I know this probably doesn't count but, I wasn't expecting the Razer's immersion to be THIS awesome!
  3. The item pick-up range is pretty wild, though I'd used a Heart Reach Potion by accident!
  4. "So you mean, we can still Loot Chests with a full inventory now, whaaat!?"
  5. I thought it was a Mimic for a second [in pre-Hardmode?]... but it's a Friendly *****! :passionate::kingslime:
  6. Queen Bee's new "screech" it terrifying, I love it!!
  7. Sentries, finally... set-it and forget it!
View attachment 384639
BTW, what does this crown thingy with the golden frame mean?
I think it means that you’ve beaten moon lord in that world

Device, OS, geographic region?

Screenshot of the page?

Is your device rooted or altered in any way?

This is almost certainly a GP Store issue, where we have no control over how it operates… but let’s rule anything else out.
Samsung galaxy a10e(I also have another device but it's not even showing the regular version as available so I'm assuming that it's a lost cause despite having higher specs.)

Android 11

No alterations on the Samsung but the other one is a Amazon fire HD 8 (10th generation) tablet with play store added by me(just installed the relevant apps no root)

As for region I'm in Canada.

Phone:
Screenshot_20220929-092333_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20220929-092357_Google Play Store.jpg
Screenshot_20220929-092348_Google Play Store.jpg

Tablet:
Screenshot_20220929-092442.png

Screenshot_20220929-092451.png
Screenshot_20220929-092506.png
Edit:
I forgot the tablets os version is supposedly equivalent to android 9

Last edited by a moderator:
The major nerf to dodge is the only change I regret in this update.
yea.. not gonna lie, this change is the reason why I won't be touching this update until tmodloader is updated for it and someone makes a mod to reverse this change. It is definitely a deal breaker for me. Oh well, no shortage of things to keep me occupied until then 🤷‍♂️

yea.. not gonna lie, this change is the reason why I won't be touching this update until tmodloader is updated for it and someone makes a mod to reverse this change. It is definitely a deal breaker for me. Oh well, no shortage of things to keep me occupied until then 🤷‍♂️
Yep this and nerfing Blade Staff to the ground are deal breakers for me aswell.

Samsung galaxy a10e(I also have another device but it's not even showing the regular version as available so I'm assuming that it's a lost cause despite having higher specs.)

Android 11

No alterations on the Samsung but the other one is a Amazon fire HD 8 (10th generation) tablet with play store added by me(just installed the relevant apps no root)

As for region I'm in Canada.

Phone:
View attachment 384642
View attachment 384643View attachment 384644

Tablet:
View attachment 384645
View attachment 384646View attachment 384647
Edit:
I forgot the tablets os version is supposedly equivalent to android 9
Would you mind putting these in spoilers? It's just a lot of stuff, and it's annoying to scroll through

Oh! Well, it's easy enough
First you use (Spoiler) to start it
Then you use (/Spoiler) so stop it

Replace the parentheses with brackets, or it won't work
Here it is in demonstration by the way
Hello
(@dirtlord)

Android 11

Curious... if you search for Terraria in the GP Store, what comes up?

The Trial Version doesn't even exist anymore, unless someone has it downloaded from back then... but it should still respect folks who purchased back then.

Trying to get more info from 505

So yea Summoners got quite the shaft in this update.
Can't have anything nice for Summoners i guess..
Can't speak to all the changes you brought up here, but I can speak to a few others:
  1. Minions overall were buffed in this update, especially the A.I., I noticed it almost right away with Imps!
  2. Sentries were obviously buffed as well, seriously, there's no longer a reason NOT to be using them!
  3. War Table was also buffed, which means Sentries were "doubly" buffed!
  4. All the changed from 1.4 are still in-tact, meaning, Flinx Set is still obtainable [easier] and Pigmy Necklace is still pre-Hardmode.
  5. Don't forget about the new Load Outs System, there's a whole new Meta waiting to be discovered here!
I personally think it's much too early to start drawing conclusions on the changes just yet... 🤔 ☕

Back
Top Bottom