1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Acetheboss

Acetheboss Plantera

in your profile (top right, on your name) on the main page, it will have a selection box. you must unlock the titles first, though.

Quackinton likes this.
  2. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Acetheboss has answered your question, but if you have questions for more details about this, it's best to send a PM to myself or any Staff member or to look at this Forum section for Forum related questions & issues: Forum Help & Feedback as it is unrelated to this Thread topic.

Quackinton likes this.
  3. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Cool, thanks! How to you unlock the titles though?

4. Phoenix798

Phoenix798 Skeletron Prime

Quackinton likes this.
  5. CringeChilly

CringeChilly Terrarian

Ooh, I'm excited? Will this be updated to include Journeys End?

Quackinton likes this.
  6. Irishlad

Irishlad Terrarian

FROSTBYTE7PH and Quackinton like this.
  7. FROSTBYTE7PH

FROSTBYTE7PH Terrarian

What about mobile

Quackinton likes this.
  8. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

9. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Eventually Switch, and all other currently supported platforms for Terraria will be Updated for Journey's End. There's no estimate on when this will happen as Journey's End is still being developed for PC with no estimate beyond coming in 2019.

This Thread is for discussion on the Switch Launch, not other platforms. You can use this thread for discussion on the latest news of all platforms: Terraria State of the Game - June 2019 The latest Mobile news is also on this Thread.

Bjorn and Quackinton like this.
  10. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

I felt the exact same way a few months ago when I myself joined the forums! Also it may be quite late, but welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your stay! ~;)

Quackinton likes this.
  11. Quackinton

Quackinton Skeletron

Thanks!:merchanthappy::rslime:

12. True Excalibur

True Excalibur Terrarian

There we go. Now release mobile 1.3 the next day lol

Quackinton likes this.
  13. Albinomonk2622

Albinomonk2622 Terrarian

--- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 27, 2019 ---
    What time will it be released on the eshop

Quackinton and MrFidler like this.
  14. Acetheboss

Acetheboss Plantera

No time has been stated directly, but they have told us not to stay up waiting. It should come out midday, so no rush.

Quackinton likes this.
  15. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

GOD I'm happy it's finally out, but WHYYY did you have to release it the day before SMM2? I had barely enough money to preorder it and now I can't get terraria switch :(

Quackinton likes this.
  16. Acetheboss

Acetheboss Plantera

just be happy they release it now and not at christmas!

17. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

Yeah, I guess... but it would have been better if they announced the release date like 2 days earlier then they did so I could have bought it...

Quackinton likes this.
  18. Acetheboss

Acetheboss Plantera

Just keep playing on pc for now? Or you could have somebody lend you a few bucks, that's what I'm doing.

19. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

Prepared myself for this :) Some peope save up for their favorite games early like me. Also I'm glad retail comes later, I rather have the chance to download whenever I want instead of a gamecard that might break someday ;)

20. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Your body is ready for this, eh? Only about 34 minutes left in my place until the day you will bask in Switch glory begins! ~:p

Acetheboss and Bjorn like this.