Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved up for smm2, and I had BARELY enough, but now terraria switch was announced too late

Must be quite the predicament you got there! Good luck solving this issue! ~:)
[doublepost=1561618802,1561618255][/doublepost]Today marks the day where the Terraria family gets to expand to greater lengths once more! Welcome aboard, Switch players! Enjoy a taste of that weird, but lovable Terraria magic everyone here definitely loves! ~:p

Victory is ours, ladies and gentlemen, fellow Terrarians. The day that we all finally see the Nintendo Switch release that has been years in the making. Now we only have the Mobile version left, but I can make do with the Switch version until the Mobile version has been properly updated and tested. But that's a different subject. First, I was hyped, annoyed, and excited about 1.3 coming to consoles. Then, I got hyped, annoyed, frustrated, and excited about the Nintendo Switch version. Now I can sit back with the Nintendo Switch version, along with my Minecraft. I'll be satisfied

Any anyone around here knows when the physical version for switch comes out?
I have 3 retailers here that state the game is out tomorrow.

I know the game is out digitally right now on the eshop.
But i always wanted to have 1 copy of terraria on a cart.

Thanks in advance <3 and happy mining :)

Is it released every where yet or certain countries cuz ATM can't find it on the eshop on my switch sry for the question just not sure how it works

with the game releasing on switch, what are the chances mods like calamity will work for it?
Absolutely zero, nintendo locks people out of their switch if they try to mod it, and re-logic has never been a proponent for modding on consoles in general.

I just want to konw, will it update Chinese or Japanese?If it will update Chinere or Japanese,I will buy it now,if no,I will wait Chinese or Japanes version

Last edited:
How on gods earth did this come out priced at 60AUD?
Genuinelly like, how?
I was prepared to get it thinking it would be around 40 which is still a fairly big jump between the 20 and 30 for ps4 and xbox one versions but 60???

there hasn't been any confirmation nor denial from the developers on that. I assume there will be once 1.4 is on mobile because that's the slowest updated one.

I would rather hear about Terraria on Nintendo Switch. Is it going to have split screen, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer? Would justify a little for that extra 10 dollars in my honest opinion.

I would rather hear about Terraria on Nintendo Switch. Is it going to have split screen, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer? Would justify a little for that extra 10 dollars in my honest opinion.
I wish it was only an extra 10 bucks out here in australia lmao
Xbox and PS4 is between 20 and 30
Switch its 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom