Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Terrarians!

image (4).png

Mark your calendars because the retail launch of Terraria on Switch is coming in August.
• Thursday, August 22 in Spain, Portugal, Australia and New Zealand
• Friday, August 23 in U.K. France, Italy, Germany and other European territories
• Tuesday, August 27 in North America

So far, the Switch launch has been incredible! We are already ranked 6th on the All Games Best Seller list!

image (7).png

And 3rd on the Download-Only Games Best Seller list!

image (6).png

We are so thankful to have so many new Terraria players on Switch. In addition, we have had phenomenal success in getting the Switch community to follow the Terraria Switch news feed. If you are interested in checking out all the fun Terraria events, then go to the Switch news feed and follow Terraria on Switch!

image (5).png

For those of you who already purchased the digital version of Terraria on Switch, we have a fun announcement for you. Our 505 Games Community Manager Stephen “MrGameTheory” Takowsky is currently hosting new Terraria worlds throughout the day. We would love for you to come on by and play with us! If you are interested in joining in on all the fun, then send him a friend request on Switch or Discord. His Switch friend code is: SW-1555-1182-7233 and you can also message him on Discord at MrGameTheory#8778. He will be announcing weekly adventures on Discord where members of the community can join one of our worlds to, dig, fight, and explore! Some of the excitement might even be shared to the Terraria community via social media!

We are excited for you to join us on Switch and we look forward to seeing you in-game soon!

Last edited:
When you see Terraria on the Switch beating Minecraft (one of my favourites) and Cadence of Hyrule (Crossover of one of my favourite franchises, Zelda, with Crypt of the Necrodancer), because it was an instant hit.

congratulations! Im one of the buyers of this Terraria version and Im so happy to see this good reception for your game in Switch!

But please, dont forget to fix the dummies bug as possible as you can! c'mon team!!

This is awesome.... but when is the patch projected to come out because the switch version is so buggy. I love terraria and have spent countless hours on it between PC, ps4, and XBOX... but the switch version is dismal compared to the other platforms. These corrupt world BS errors make me want to ask for a refund :/ but I know yall will fix it.... hopefully soon though

Cadence of Hyrule seems to be doing very well since Crypt of the Necrodancer, with Crypt being a game I dearly enjoy, but will Terraria take over Cadence’s throne of the 2nd-place spot for best-selling download-only games? Only time will tell! ~:)

Question: If I buy a cartridge from Germany, will it only have German language in game or is it the same as all EU carts with English and other EU languages or it matches your system language? I will be travelling to Germany at release date so I might buy it from there.

Terraria is a great game even can get Top5 in my game life, but I feel terraria's team is so indifference to asia players.

The other game like MINECRAFT,Moonlighter or the other games,they all have main language in asia like Chinese and Japanese,why terraria don't?Terraria is no release in Japan e-shop,even the Japanese veriso on PS4 is not have 1.3 update this time

I am so love this game ,please can you give more attention to asia player?

Just got it. It looks great so far! I know that this game will probably be the Switch game I will have the most hours on. Ever. Btw it leaves me to wonder, What if you could use motion controls? That would be siiiiiiiiiick. (But impractical)

This is awesome.... but when is the patch projected to come out because the switch version is so buggy. I love terraria and have spent countless hours on it between PC, ps4, and XBOX... but the switch version is dismal compared to the other platforms. These corrupt world BS errors make me want to ask for a refund :/ but I know yall will fix it.... hopefully soon though

Patch is at Nintendo, including fixes for "Settling Liquids" and the Item Frame/Target Dummy world load fails. Just have to wait on them to review and approve it.

Beware the Switch edition is being développed by 505 Games. This studio hasn’t published an update in 2 years on the Apple store. Terraria falls to the 16th position because of this while it deserves to be top 5. On the opposite, Mojang handles it’s own game and beats the 1st position. ReLogic you are doing it wrong giving your game to lazy asses. Needless to say I’m not gonna buy and probably the reason many aren’t gonna support you multi platform. ReLogic just care about the PC version. Terraria is a multi platform failure because of this. To much disparity between the different versions available while Minecraft is unique and the pocket edition is now the most popular version.

Last edited:
Beware the Switch edition is being développed by 505 Games. This studio hasn’t published an update in 2 years on the Apple store. Terraria falls to the 16th position because of this while it deserves to be top 5. On the opposite, Mojang handles it’s own game and beats the 1st position. ReLogic you are doing it wrong giving your game to lazy asses. Needless to say I’m not gonna buy and probably the reason many aren’t gonna support you multi platform. ReLogic just care about the PC version. Terraria is a multi platform failure because of this. To much disparity between the different versions available while Minecraft is unique and the pocket edition is now the most popular version.
Pipeworks Studios...

Why does it release earlier in other countries if Re-Logic is an American Company?

I believe that this is a typical business move for a company to first release a new product to other countries that are not the business’ home country, then after the new product has set its roots to the outside world, then local releases will then happen! ~:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom