Terraria Launch on Switch - Retail Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it release earlier in other countries if Re-Logic is an American Company?

Re-Logic is not the publisher for Console/Mobile... that would be 505 Games. So, they handle all of these type of rollouts.

I honestly have no idea why the different dates other than the boxes are a slight bit different - so maybe the EU box manufacturer was running ahead? That's just one possible.

Re-Logic is not the publisher for Console/Mobile... that would be 505 Games. So, they handle all of these type of rollouts.

I honestly have no idea why the different dates other than the boxes are a slight bit different - so maybe the EU box manufacturer was running ahead? That's just one possible.
Ok.

Less than 2 weeks to go, and I'll have it in my claws. :nursenaughty:

However, it'll be sitting there looking pretty if docked split-screen isn't out by then. :nursecrying:

So I have it in my claws...

...And it's version 1.0.4.

...And it's not updating when I select the option to check for updates, insisting I have the most recent version, although the wiki states the initial release was 1.0.711.6 and the most recent version should be 1.0.732.3.

It's also not giving me My Nintendo points.

The same thing happened with the physical release of Yonder, so I hope y'all fix this soon. :nursecrying:

(NA release, btw.)

*edit: My apologies. I just got this, probably should have launched it first. It says 1.0.732.3 on the title screen. However, the My Nintendo points still stands.

Last edited:
Any news on the split screen docked update for the switch please as all recent updates just talk about mobile version updates ect seems that the switch version has been forgotten about

Any news on the split screen docked update for the switch please as all recent updates just talk about mobile version updates ect seems that the switch version has been forgotten about
Pipeworks is continuing to work on this and other updates for the Switch (and PS4/XB1). The mobile version was done by a completely different studio (DR Studios) and that in no way affects progress on the Console side. It absolutely has not been forgotten about, but I have nothing new that I can tell you about it today.

Pipeworks is continuing to work on this and other updates for the Switch (and PS4/XB1). The mobile version was done by a completely different studio (DR Studios) and that in no way affects progress on the Console side. It absolutely has not been forgotten about, but I have nothing new that I can tell you about it today.
Thanks for the info . Its just frustratiing that it wasnt just done b4 the release as waiting to play it with ny daughter .

Thanks for the info . Its just frustratiing that it wasnt just done b4 the release as waiting to play it with ny daughter .
Same boat here. Bought it assuming it would have split screen because other versions do. Patiently (sorta) waiting for this update so my wife and I can play together.

I've stocked up on champagne bottles and confetti for that wonderful day. Until I can use them I'll just continue crying and biting my knees.

Still very much being worked on.

I think they are hoping to have a version for RL to look at in the near future, but I need to get the latest from them this week.

I hope they have good news. It's been getting worked on for a while now. I'm still confused
Still very much being worked on.

I think they are hoping to have a version for RL to look at in the near future, but I need to get the latest from them this week.

I hope you get some good news! It's been getting worked on since launch and for a core feature id say that's a long time.

It's been over two months since this game released...is there still no news regarding local multiplayer?

I don't want a refund, I just want split screen!
I want split screen too ,desperately !!. All im saying as it was advertised as split screen when i dowloaded it . My 10year old daughter is gutted (we play together ) so false advertising should be compensated or reported as its wrong

I want split screen too ,desperately !!. All im saying as it was advertised as split screen when i dowloaded it . My 10year old daughter is gutted (we play together ) so false advertising should be compensated or reported as its wrong

I didn't even check to see if split screen was an advertised feature or not. I just assumed it would be since it was when I bought the game on PS4.

This is excellent news! I have a question though. I would love to be able to move while in my inventory.Is this possible in any way? It seems while in my inventory with auto pause off I am unable to move and use items like on pc or more recently mobile. Btw excellent game and the witch is my third platform as I love supporting the devs behind this masterpiece.

This is excellent news! I have a question though. I would love to be able to move while in my inventory.Is this possible in any way? It seems while in my inventory with auto pause off I am unable to move and use items like on pc or more recently mobile. Btw excellent game and the witch is my third platform as I love supporting the devs behind this masterpiece.

Go into Build Mode?

What was that update? I was bored, waiting for something else to update, so I manually updated everything. Terraria surprised me by updating, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. When you press + it still says 1.0.4 (why is that?), and when I load, the title screen still says 1.0.732.3. :nursewhat:

@Tunnel King - Thanks, I ignored it until recently, but as it's still not giving me points (just keeps saying I can't get points yet), I'll contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom