Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can I not play in splitscreen local with a second player
Why can I not play in splitscreen local with a second player

Did you bother reading the whole article. It will support split screen it just wasnt ready to be put in at launch.
[doublepost=1563135108,1563135001][/doublepost]
Because i don't travel with my PC. i travel with my switch though, and this is better than the tiny worlds on mobile.

Did you see the newest mobile gameplay? Full sized maps are coming soon

You can change cursor modes, you know.

Nobody here understands what I’m saying lol. I understand the difference between manual and smart cursor. Thats obvious. What I am saying is that while using the MANUAL cursor it is no longer a singular yellow square highlighted to show item placement but a crosshair surrounded by a small grid that takes up screen space making it tougher to accurately place blocks. It is not like any other version I’ve played.

Nobody here understands what I’m saying lol. I understand the difference between manual and smart cursor. Thats obvious. What I am saying is that while using the MANUAL cursor it is no longer a singular yellow square highlighted to show item placement but a crosshair surrounded by a small grid that takes up screen space making it tougher to accurately place blocks. It is not like any other version I’ve played.
This is also a setting on pc that you can toggle, so maybe check for it on switch.

Hi, I don't have a Switch, but try looking through the settings for a toggle option called Placement Preview.

Extremely dissapointed, bought this for 30 dollars expecting to play with my friends only to be told that it wasnt ready yet and would be "talked about in further updates."

Honestly I am really convinced that everyone is looking for an excuse to complain about spending $30 at this point. Acting entitled does not make you look cool, guys.

For $40? Absolutely :red:ing not! The Switch tax on this is ridiculous. How can you justify that price when the PC version is on sale for $5.50?
Get over it. I firmly believe that Terraria is very underpriced for what I get out of it. I want 505 to get all the extra money that I paid for this... They deserve more than they charge on PC console and mobile. This price is about right if you ask me.

No, it doesn't make one seem "cooler" but it is fair that 30 dollars is expensive because Terraria was mentioned to be released last year and that all the other versions of it are much, much cheaper; Not to mention that one main function wasn't included in the original release (local and splitscreen multiplayer).

No, it doesn't make one seem "cooler" but it is fair that 30 dollars is expensive because Terraria was mentioned to be released last year and that all the other versions of it are much, much cheaper; Not to mention that one main function wasn't included in the original release (local and splitscreen multiplayer).
Nintendo determines the price, not Re-Logic. It's sad, but they don't have control over it.

Im the opposite. I have No problems with the $30 price because i did spend so little on another version of the game. I waited a long time for it to come out for the switch, and would have spent new gsme price if it came to it to get it. I am upset about the lack of local split tho. Anxiously checking up on that almost everyday for the announcement.

Hi, i don't have any problems with the pricing, I love the game and imho Terraria is one of the best games ever, but iam waiting for local coop and split screen too, any news regarding the progress?

Is there cross platform for switch and xbox? I have an Xbox account and I want to give my Nintendo switch account some items and I don’t know if I could? Plz answer.

Im the opposite. I have No problems with the $30 price because i did spend so little on another version of the game. I waited a long time for it to come out for the switch, and would have spent new gsme price if it came to it to get it. I am upset about the lack of local split tho. Anxiously checking up on that almost everyday for the announcement.

Same here. I bought this game as soon as it came out under the impression it would have local co op as other versions of this game i've purchased did. My mistake I guess? It has been quite a while since the game has released so I hope they have this added very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom