Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s change the subject a little bit, how good is the Switch edition? I know there isn’t split screen which I’m fine with for now. Tell me what the version is like because I’m getting it soon!

Let’s change the subject a little bit, how good is the Switch edition? I know there isn’t split screen which I’m fine with for now. Tell me what the version is like because I’m getting it soon!

TBH unless you plan on playing on the go often I'd recommend PC version. If you don't have PC then I'd recommend PS4/xbox version.

To me the switch version almost seems like "early access", even though it is not marketed as such.

TBH unless you plan on playing on the go often I'd recommend PC version. If you don't have PC then I'd recommend PS4/xbox version.

To me the switch version almost seems like "early access", even though it is not marketed as such.
I am out a lot, and I don’t have a Xbox or PS4. I would like to play the game on my TV without spending 300+ more dollars for a new console. When I get it, I’ll tell you how I like it!

Excuse me .why so rude .i can read .
All i want is what was miss sold . The game was advertised as split screen when docked and and a few months after its release and my purchase it is still not available .
The game wasnt advertised as splitscreen. Also its only been a couple weeks since it was released.

The game wasnt advertised as splitscreen. Also its only been a couple weeks since it was released.

At launch the game was labeled with split screen capabilities on the eShop and they fixed it after it was pointed out. It's been more than a couple of weeks. Eight weeks or so, yes? That's more than a couple.

At launch the game was labeled with split screen capabilities on the eShop and they fixed it after it was pointed out. It's been more than a couple of weeks. Eight weeks or so, yes? That's more than a couple.
Terraria cant control what nintendo puts there iirc. It was likely just a bug, as you said it was fixed. They have noted quite a few times it wont have splitscreen on release, that would come later.

Some of us bought this game the moment it was released under the impression it had a core feature other versions of this game has. Not everyone who buys this game is part of this community. I wasn't. I created my account here because of this happening. The communication that multiplayer wouldn't come until later didn't happen for me until after I'd made the purchase.

My point is...some of us have a legitimate reason to be upset.

Galaxyshard, I don't understand why you're punching down at us.

This isn't an issue for you? Great!

Good evening, it's been a few months since the Switch version was released but I see that the splitscreen mode is still not available...
Do we have any new information since then? It seems essential to me anyway, I've been waiting for the game since its announcement on Switch in 2017 (the only portable and multiplayer version) and I'm extremely disappointed not to be able to play it 5 months after its release....

Have a good evening.
(Sorry if the translation is bad, I don't speak much English ^^)

Good evening, it's been a few months since the Switch version was released but I see that the splitscreen mode is still not available...
Do we have any new information since then? It seems essential to me anyway, I've been waiting for the game since its announcement on Switch in 2017 (the only portable and multiplayer version) and I'm extremely disappointed not to be able to play it 5 months after its release....

Have a good evening.
(Sorry if the translation is bad, I don't speak much English ^^)
I have been keeping up with the state of the game announcements and there is no information other than "we're working on it. It is taking longer than expected."

So sadly we must continue to wait. It's pretty messed up really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom